Chapter 18 - Arjun/Elina

After Prem had left with Aashi Arjun could not endure any more second at this event. He decided to leave it. As usual Elina did not want to leave his side. Arjun was quite frustrated, but he did not have the strength left to brush her off.

Arrived at his place Arjun planted his body down on the couch. He kept trying to figure out what that pig had planned. Everybody knew Aashi was his wife. A lot of his friends and employees, even potential investors kept asking him why somebody was announcing Aashi as their wife. Arjun did not think anything of it, he thought they would have been mistaken since Aashi would not usually attend such events. Aashi never really liked these kind of events, it made her nervous and uncomfortable, like she would not belong there. So Arjun never forced her to come along with him. Why would this idiot Prem do something like this to Arjun. Frankly he did not even know him. He felt his blood boil again. Arjun wanted to kill him, but he tried to calm himself. Usually he would never fight with someone, he was too much of a gentleman. He let out a deep sigh.

"Elina I need your help!"
He sighed in frustration. Although he did not like having her this close, because she was the reason to all his problems, he did not have anyone else helping him, so he did not mind for now.
"What is it? I'm willing to help!" She said with a smile. Her plan was going very well, she had the person she loved wrapped around her little finger. Though she did not plan for him to go off on Prem, rather she wanted him to hate Aashi.
"We need to find out what kind of dirty game Prem is playing! How can he say Aashi is his fiancée, I'm still her husband for gods sake. I should have never trusted that bastard!" He said angrily. Arjun was angry. Angry at himself for trusting Prem. He deeply prayed Prem did not even think of touching her any way, else blood would flow.

Elina visibly got nervous, yet tried to come off as calm. Arjun did not think anything of it, maybe his tone send down a shudder down her spine.
"Sure, I'm going to help, but what's your plan?"
She asked trying not to show her nervousness. If Arjun had planned something her plan might just plop and get ruined. She did not know how, but somehow she had to stop him!