Kousei's Wish (SPOILERS)

NOTE: The following is a mock brochure about the World Young Orchestra Foundation's (which is a fictional organization) scholarship, Kousei's Wish.

WHO AM I? WHAT IS KOUSEI'S WISH?
My name was Kousei Arima. I lived in Japan. Once upon a time, I was a bright young pianist who took up the instrument at an early age. I wowed people from all across Japan. People became fascinated by my piano playing, that even people from outside of Japan were also amazed by my skills, and through video-sharing sites, people came to know me.
But when I became a teenage boy, something bad happened to me. I was involved in not one, not two, but three different accidents that left my brain severely impaired, and it also served to bring my life to an abrupt end at a very young age on September 10, 2014.
Now, years after my untimely death, the World Young Orchestra Foundation has set up a scholarship fund in my honour, named Kousei's Wish. My wish is to see ALL young orchestral musicians not just from Japan, but from across the world to succeed where I had failed myself. And I want to see to it that these young people succeed, because that is what I want to see out of them. The scholarship is eligible to people around the world, and will be handed out to ten people every year.
And so, I must end this story. To all the young musicians out there, I hope you can win this scholarship and make me proud. Thank you.