2⋆Baby [M]

(This is a smut&bdsm chapter. Skip, if you don't like that<3)

✦

The tightness of the leather collar closing around his neck sends a wild, intense rush through Yeosang's body, which only intensifies by the ravenous look in Lucas' dark-brown eyes. The look, which tells Yeosang that if he had even the slightest plan of getting any rest tonight, he should just forget about it already.

Lucas pulls him into an instantly deep kiss, putting the leash onto the small silver ring at the front of the collar, while practically shoving his tongue into Yeosang's mouth.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby. I just can't get enough of you," Lucas mumbles between their wet kisses, one hand with a firm grip around the leash and the other one slipping underneath the white bathrobe, making playful circles around Yeosang's hardening nipple. "Down."

With the deep voice running through his ears, and a rough tug in the collar, Yeosang obeys right away. Although he wants nothing more than to close his lips around the big, hard cock which is being revealed in front of him, he knows Lucas wants to show his dominance. So he patiently waits.

An anticipating gasp rolls over Yeosang's hungry lips when Lucas' hand grabs him around his jaw in a firm grip. The taller lets his thumb stroke Yeosang's lower lip with a rough move, pushing his fingertip into the younger's mouth, forcing it to open up for him.

"Oh, you want this, baby?" Lucas smirks, brushing the head of his hard erection against Yeosang's lips, finally letting the younger taste him.

As arousal has taken over his body and mind, Yeosang briefly forgets how Lucas hates it when his questions are left unanswered. A sudden, rough tug pulls Yeosang away again, and he looks up at Lucas who is glaring at him with dark eyes.

"Answer me."

A sharp pain spreads across Yeosang's face when Lucas' big hand hits him. The leash in Lucas' other hand, has been loosened just enough for Yeosang roll onto the floor in surprise. The burning pain rushes from his face and into every part of his body.

And he loves it.

"I said, answer me," Lucas repeats, as he yanks Yeosang back up onto his knees.

Yeosang parts his lips to speak, but isn't given even the slightest chance to do so, before his mouth is being filled out with his boyfriend's hard member. Lucas exhales into a long moan as he forces himself further inside, his fingers tangling into Yeosang's hair, holding his head in place.

Only a few minutes later, Yeosang's jaw is already hurting from being held open, as he pleasures Lucas with his mouth and tongue. Despite the endless amount of times they've had sex by now, Yeosang still finds himself overwhelmed over the size, and he both fears and excitedly anticipates the pain he will feel later on. The thought alone causes his own erection to twitch between his legs.