30⋆Twilight [M]

A/N: This chapter is suuuper long! it's mainly smut, and I tried to spice it up, sooo... Enjoy? ;)

— Last chapter you guys :'( Show me some love plsss hahaha <3

With a long sigh, Yeosang looks around him. He has made a huge mess, but there is no time for cleaning it up right now.

It is Seonghwa's birthday, and Yeosang has spent hours in the bathroom to look absolutely perfect for his boyfriend's celebration - and for their time alone later as well.

He has parted his hair the best he could, parted in the middle and slightly curled to the sides. A hint of dark eyeshadow around his eyes, and a rosy tint on his lips. Most of the time has been on his body though, showering and shaving everywhere - and afterwards rubbing himself all over with lotion, to make his skin silky smooth.

A black shirt is hanging loosely around his body, with the three upper buttons open, but not more than that or he will reveal the surprise he has prepared for Seonghwa.

Wooyoung knocks on the door again, yelling at Yeosang to finish up so he can go pee. With a last look in the mirror, Yeosang smirks to himself before unlocking the door.

"Goddamnit, you've taken forever!" the younger shouts, as soon as the door is opened. He peeks behind Yeosang, and with a sigh he looks at the mess that has been left behind. "You're cleaning that up later!"

"Tomorrow, I promise. Won't be home tonight," Yeosang laughs cheekily, and adds a wink on top that makes Wooyoung cringe.

"San has already called a cab, we will leave as soon as I've peed!" Wooyoung grumbles, as he pushes Yeosang out of the bathroom and closes the door between them.

In the living room is San waiting, with Jeonghan sitting next to him on the couch, both looking stunning with their fluffy blonde hair and dressed in beautiful suits, busy fixing each other's ties.

"Oh, someone's gonna get lucky tonight!" San grins, when he sees Yeosang. "And I'm not only talking about myself!"

"Okay, let's go, let's go, let's go!" Wooyoung shouts behind them, as he comes storming out from the bathroom again.

Fried chicken and a lot of cheers later, the group of friends are starting to get louder - or it might just be the fact that Mingi and Wooyoung are both in the same place once again. Seonghwa has chosen a fried chicken restaurant for his birthday, Noona Holdak in Hongdae where he used to go all the time with Hongjoong during their university days.