Whats your name ? Chapter one

"MOM!" I yelled as loud as could because my mother was the heaviest sleeper you could think of. "WHAT LELANI!!" She yelled back as she came down the steps of our new huge house . "Uhm what was the address of the school again ? " I asked . In reply she said "908 Waters st ". "Okay well I'm going to get going, don't want to be late bye love you ". Off I went . As I walked into to this school I had a rush of chills go through my body . Why was I nervous ? It's just a bunch of kids I never met before that could be mean and hate me . What's so intimidating about that ... I walked into the office and asked for a schedule there was no adult there besides a boy . Might I say he was the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on . He had blond hair , nice eyes , perfectly plump lips, kind of tall, and his voice was so angelic . "Uh..I..Uhm need a schedule ". He looked around the room until he finally noticed I was talking to him. He finally replied and said "Uhm I don't work here" as he scratched the back of his head. I felt embarrassed to not have noticed that obvious fact. "Oh sorry" I said I felt myself get hot headed. "Uhm you can get it once she checks in" he said pointing at the secretary. "Thanks" I replied. He then walked past me out the office he seemed shy. "Wait!" I called out. He turned around, "what's your name ?". "Christian" . From that moment he was all I thought about.