Best day ever Chapter 7

"GOODMORNING!!" Hazel screamed . It was Saturday and it was 12:00 in the afternoon. "Goodmorning " I replie while yawning. "Wake up and come downstairs for breakfast" she said. "Okay okay" I replied. I got up and started heading downstairs ,her parents weren't home. "Here eat up" she said passing me some eggs and bacon and a biscuit. "Yummy did you make this ?" I asked. "Naw christian did I can't cook for my life" she said. "Well it's delicious" I said. "Why thank you beautiful" I heard christian say coming out from the bathroom they had on the first floor. I started blushing. "Gross" Hazel said. I chuckled. "Your just mad cause nobody likes you " christian said. Wait hold on does this mean christian likes me . OMG I think it does. "For you information Jeremy from science does" Hazel argued. "There is no Jeremy from science stop quoting wizards of waverly place okay ?" Christian said. " OMG I love that show I used to watch all the time " I said. "Seriously dude, marry me" christian said. "Let me think on it " I said. "Gross gross gross" Hazel said. Me and christian just laughed. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "We can't go to the park or anything too cold" Hazel said. "Mom left money how about Nomads ?" Christian said with food in his mouth. "Good idea christian your finally useful for something" Hazel said. "What's nomads?" I asked. They both dropped their jaw. "Yeah we're going" they said in sync. I giggled. We all got ready and left to nomads. Apparently nomads is a arcade type or place , like a better chuck-e-cheese. We all shared one card. Their mom left them like 200 bucks. So we put 100 on the card. The first thing we did was bumper cars. It was the best thing ever. After we did the teacups. Then after that we did the rock climbing wall. Then we played some regular arcade games , christian was so competitive. He won me like 5 stuffed animals. He was the best part of the evening. The very last thing we did was laser tag , me and christian were on a team and then Hazel and Christians friend Levi were on a team . Christan had told me that Levi like Hazel and the she liked him. I thought they would be a cute couple. I also thought me and christian would be a cute couple. But that would never happen. So basically we were tied up and whoever got the next point would win. "YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN " christian yelled. I was laughing like crazy throughout the whole game. Me and christian were determined to win. "Come on Lelani follow me" he said grabbing hand with his gun on the other. "Okay" I said smiling. We made it to the second floor of the dark room . We were hiding behind this thing. "Your very cute" christian said. I was blushing so hard and I got so warm. "Well your pretty cute yourself" I said lightly punching his arm. He giggled. "Shhh I think they're coming" I said. "Bang bang and we won !!" Christian yelled. He was so happy. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. This was officially the best day ever.