Where Are U Now Chapter 31

It was time for us to do something besides spend time in the pool at home. So Mike text his soon to be girl Kiara to see if there was any parties to go to. I mean why wouldnt there be any parties, its spring break in California. I won't be surprised if we meet any famous people. Omg imagine we meet like jb or something. Omg so many possibilities. We were all in the living room watching some movies. It was getting pretty late and we still haven't found anything fun to do. Until the wonderful moment Mike had found a party. "So Kiara says there's a party at someone named Gigi's house, I guess she's kind of famous" Mike said. "So are we allowed to go" I asked. "Yeah" hazel , levi and christian said at once. "Clearly why would I bring it up" Mike siad. "YESSS!!!" we all shouted. "God bless you mike , you smart beautiful young boy" Christian said. We all just laughed. "Oh and bring your bathing suits" Mike said. "WOOOOOOO!!" We all  screamed. We all went to our rooms to get ready for the party. I had left my phone charger downstairs so I had to go get  it . On my way downstaors I walked past Hazel and Levis room and I heard moaning noises. GROSS. I almost threw up in my mouth, so I ran downstairs and ran back upstairs. For once in my life I had no idea what to wear. "Babe what should I wear" I asked christian. "Honestly I would love to see you go naked" He said. "Seriously babe what should I wear" I said. "Whatever you want to wear , honestly you look great in everything" Christian said.  This were one of the many reasons why Ioved christian. I decided to go with this romper two piece and my black bikini with a pair of white converse. I was wondering what to do with my hair so i just put my hair in a messy bun and I didnt feel like wearing makeup so I didn't. Christian liked when I didnt wear makeup anyways. Not to be full of yself but I was Pretty without any makeup. Chrisitian was looking pretty hot. he was wearing a pair of shorts with some vans and a white t-shirt and his hair ws all messy and he had a black and white snapback on. Hazel and Levi looked super nice too. Last but not least Mike. Mike looked super hot too. He was wearing almost the same thing as christian. As I looked at our little clique we all looked super hot. We were one good looking group. I was so happy. Like this is the most happiest i've ever been. If I were to look back on the first day that I've ever seen christian , I would never have thought this would be where we are now. We all walked out in style in our matte black car. Off we were to the party. In the car Mike was super hyphy. He couldn't wait to see Kiara. I was glad he was happy. His happiness brought us all happiness. "I heard some rumors that Jack and Jack were gonna be at the party" Mike said. "No fucking way man" Me and hazel said at the same time. 'Yeah , thats why the girl 'gigi'  is kind of famous, her boyfriend is Jack G" Mike said. "So how did Kiara get invited?" I asked. "Well Kiara is supposed to be livng heere in california but she hasnt earned enough money yet for this amazing big house she wants , and also her and gigi used to go to school together when they were younger" Mike explained. "OH cool" I said. "So are you excited to see Kiara?!" Hazel asked. "Hell yeah man" Mike said. "She is absolutely amazing and we have so much in common" Mike said. He just continued ranting about her, me and Hazel thought it was so cute. We rolled down the windows and started cruising down the cali streets. The palm trees were so beautiful. The night time lights were beautiful too. Christian began to play ' Where Are U Now' by Justin Bieber. He put it on full blast. Oh how i absolutely loved that song. We all where jamming and dancing in our seats like we were at a rave. This spring break was going to be unforgettable. I was gonna remember every last moment. This trip was gonna be everything I made it out to be. This trip was going to be my pursuit of happiness. We all decided to get some in-n-out food before the party. Jesus Christ was that the best food ever known to man. I couldn't wait to get to the party. I knew that we were all gonna have so much fun. I was looking foward to see Mike and his Girl be together. I don't know why but it warmed my heart to see other people achieve their happiness. Maybe it was because I used to think I could never achieve my true happiness. That was until I met christian. Oh how I love that boy.