Christian Dont Chapter 10

This weekend was the best weekend ever. Well for starters, i finally talked to christian turns out he is not shy at all. Then i found he likes me as much as i like him. Then he kissed me, and it was amazing. But unfortunately the weekend is over and now back to school. It cant be that bad. I get up and see i have a text from Christian. "Goodmorning my princess" it read. "Goodmorning my prince" i replied. After that he hadn't respond back. He must be getting ready for school, i should do the same. Today I wanted to look nice so i put on a pair of light denim skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, my gold chain, my pair of white converse, and a burgundy sweater. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and do my hair. Today i curled it. I finished getting ready and headed out the dooor on my penny board. As soon as i approached the school i saw christian. "Lelani!!" he yelled out waving his hands in the air like a crazy person. I ran and jumped in to his arms. He smelled so good. We walked in and went to our lockers and started the day off at first period. The day seemed to drag on and it was so cold inside the class rooms. Finally it was fifth period. Lunch time. So it was official that Hazel and Levi were dating. As me and Hazel walked into the lunchroom we saw a table with Levi and Christian waiting for us. We walked past the table with Jake and his friends. "OWW WTF JAKE" Hazel screamed. Jake had tripped her and made her fall. I gave her a hand to help her up. "Jerk" i said to Jake and his friends. "You better watch your stupid little mouth slut" Jake said pushing me. "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER " christian said running up to Jake. "What are you gonna do about it" Jake said pushing Christian. Christian pushed back. "Im not scared of you" Christian said. The next moment happened so fast. Jake punched Chrtistian in the face. Christian fell. After that Christian blacked out. I never seen him so angry before. 'CHRISTIAN NO!" I yelled. I couldnt stop him. He beat the crap out of jake. There was blood everywhere and Christians shirt was ripped, and his knuckles were bruised, and his hair was messy. He was so hot when he was angry. "Come on Christian this douchebag isnt worth it". Christian and I walked out of the lunchroom and went into the hallway. "Thank you Christian" I said . He looked up and next thing you know his lips crashed on mine. He was kissing me with so much passion, "Anything for you" he said. All I did was smile.