Lelani's POV

*Loud screams* *Car crash sounds*
"CHRISTIAN!" (Lelani's scream). *Pitch black*                                             
                              *LELANI'S POV*
... I'm cold , why am I so cold? I feel like I'm going to freeze to death. Where am I ? Why is it so cold ?? "We're losing her she's freezing" .. "Check vitals" .. "Inject IV 563".. All of a sudden I hear screams and crashes I'm scared so I shoot up in fear. I'm in the hospital! "Ma'am calm down can you remember what happened ?" The first thing in my mind is Christian. "Christian?!" I begin to murmur , "is he here , I need him!" I begin to shout louder because no one is listening. "Ma'am calm down please we're trying to help." I begin screaming and fighting all I want to know is that he's alright. Where's the others ? Hazel , Levi , Mike? I begin to panic again as I hear murmurs someone did not make it. They inject me with something , all of a sudden everything turns black. I've been here before. I hear Christians voice and his face lights up all around me. "GET ME PEPPERONI" he yelled. I suddenly remember where I was. "Hey I know you right?" He asked and me watching this memory I get the same feeling I did that day. "Uhm yeah I bumped into you a few times" , boy j had no game. "Oh yeah .. Lelani right?" How I love how he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah", I'm such a goof. "Cool so I see you met my sister" what a cutie. "Yeah she's awesome" , "I'm way cooler". "I bet you are" aww omg we were so cute... This is the best part .."Bye babe", my heart starts racing the way it did that same exact moment. What can I say he was quite the charmer. I'm so in love. But I don't care about these memories. They have no meaning if we can't making any new ones. I just need to see him right now.
*MELODY TO SONG BEGINS TO PLAY*
What song is this? I know what it is I just can't hear it. *TUNE GETS LOUDER* All of a sudden the screen lights up again with Christians face. He's singing to me but it sounds unclear. It gets all clear again. Tears begin to stream down my face like waterfalls.
"The day we met , frozen I held my breath right from the start I knew that I'd found a home for my heart .. Beats fast colors and promises. How to brave ? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone, all of my doubts suddenly go away somehow" It was a thousand years. He sent me this video when I was depressed over the loss of my grandmother. A private memory that is been brought to light. "I love you and I always will for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more" I can't help but to ball my eyes out. Christian had always , always , always been there for me. I feel a breeze and my surroundings begin to freeze up like icicles. Through the Colli keep thinking of Christian. I start to warm up. It's working , Christian is my warmth. The thought of him simply warms my heart. Peace , serenity, love is what I feel.