Philedelphia Chapter 14

*Christians POV*

I cant believe the executives from the press play tour invited me to the tour. I mean its only one day in philedelphia, but still. Im going to miss Lelani. Shes awesome. But I dont think she was that happy for me, now that i think about it she gets mad when i make vines because of the girls that comment. My fangirls are crazy , and they comment all sorts of things like "I LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN" or "MARRY ME " and "YOUR SO HOT". There are some that are so crazy and comment "HAVE MY BABIES", I ignore it because im not gonna have babies with all of my fans. Thats crazy, but I think Lelani gets jealous because I pay more attention to my career than I do to her. Its not much of a career , more like a hobby though. If she cant accept the fact that I enjoy my hobby and have to take time to do stuff like make vines, or youtube videos, and go to a tour that could possibly make me famous like "Cameron Dallas" then she doesnt care about what I think is important to me. I mean I understand she is my girlfriend but I have stuff I have to worry about. Maybe we arent better together, or maybe im over thinking things. I have to start packing because I leave for my flight in like an hour. Im quite the procrastinator, but in the end I get things done. I finally was ready to leave so me and my mom left to the airport. We began to board the plane so I texted Lelani saying I was omw to philedelphia. I got on the plane and put my headphones in. The first song to play was me and Lelanis song. Sweater Weather, I skipped it because I didnt want to think about her at the moment. I was pretty upset at her , but she didnt really do anything I was just over thinking some things. Still all I wanted to do was focus on meeting all my fans in a few hours. The plane finally landed and we were in philedelphia. We made it to the hotel and saw a text from Lelani that read "Have a safe flight text me when you land" I turned my phone off. I got ready and we heade to where the event was being held. It was time and the girls were let in. There was a swarm of girls and some were hot. I was hoping they were there to see me. I had met so many girls and followed the ones who wrote their twitter names on my arms. It was down to the last 20 girls i had waiting for me. It was the last girl that I met that made my eyes light up. She was beautiful, wait why am i thinking this i have a girlfriend. But still she was beautiful she had long blonde hair, and she was wearing brown boots with blue jeans and a pink shirt that had flowers on it. When we took our picture I dipped her and kissed her cheek with passion. She was adorable, i immediately followed her and dm her. I tweeted our picture together because it was the best picture and only picture I had with her. I didnt think about Lelani until she texted me saying "so I see one of your fans replaced me lol imu" . I didnt respond because I wasnt in the mood to talk to her. So I went outside with Denzel Dion and we decided to film a youtube video and made a channel called "Come On Down" and that night was the most fun night I had in my life.