Sparks Chapter 9

Hazel went to take a walk with Levi , I'm guessing they are a thing now. Me and christian decided to watch movie in the movie room. We ended up watch the fault in our stars. He's such a girl sometimes. In the middle of the movie we both reached for popcorn and our hands met again. This time it was different because he intertwined our fingers together. "You have soft hands" I said. "I moisturize" he said. I laughed. "I love your laugh" he said. I started to blush. "I like when you blush" he said. I couldn't stop smiling. "I like you " he finally said. "I like you too christian" I said. "Come on I wanna show you something" he said grabbing me by the hand. We headed upstairs. "Close your eyes" he said. I closed my eyes. Then I felt a breeze of wind. "Open" he said. We were on the balcony , the view was amazing. "This is beautiful christian" I said. The nighttime lights were shining and it was beautiful. "I think your more beautiful Lelani" christian said. He wrapped his arms around me. He started singing in my ear. "Your a top shelf girl I put it on my life and I put it on the world". He kissed my cheek. I turned around before I knew it he had his lips on mine. I felt nothing but fireworks. It was amazing. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Wow so I guess you do like me" I said. "More than you'll ever imagine" christian said. "You mean the world to me" christian said. I felt like I was going to explode into millions of fireworks. Sparks were flying everywhere. I was in love and I knew it. "Now what?" I said. "Let's find Hazel and Levi" he said. "It's cold christian" I said. "It's finally sweater weather my dear" he said. "I love you " I said . OMG did I just say that omgomgomgomg. "I love you too Lelani". Woah.