Laugh

Jimin's laughter could be heard booming throughout the dorms along with Jin's windshield laugh. Jin had cornered Jimin and started spitting out dad jokes left and right causing the maknae to cry so much he had tears in his eyes.

"Ah, Hyung no more my stomach hurts."

Jin was too busy taking pictures of the laughing mochi to pay attention to what he said.

"More pictures Hyung? We've taken a lot over the years don't you think?"

"Every day is a new memory waiting to happen and with my birthday coming I want to get everyone's happy faces to match mine."

"Aish jinjja Jin-Hyung, we're always happy with each other everyday we don't need pictures to show that."

"Shush Jiminie, you're ruining your lighting with your negativity."

"That doesn't make sense Hyung." Jimin said with a bright smile.

Jin didn't care, all he wanted was to make Jimin laugh so he could get all of the pictures that he needed. Jimin was still trying to cover his face so Jin can't get any more pictures but Jin smacked his hand away playfully.

"No more Hyung, ah my face hurts." Jimin said rubbed his cheeks.

Jin smiled at Jimin's red face and pat his back. "I'm sorry Jiminie, I really needed the picture if I wanna put together a mini photo album for my birthday present."

"You can't get yourself a present Hyung, it doesn't work like that."

"All I really need is for my children to be happy. It's what any parent wants Jiminie. So now that I have my pictures, is there anything you need help with?"

Jimin thought for a second as he watched Taehyung and Jungkook walk past the kitchen into the living room.

"Ah, someone has a crush on our maknae I see. Young love is amazing." Jin joked watching Jimin's face turned red from embarrassment.

"Aish Hyung be quiet before he hears you. He's hanging out with Taehyung at the moment."

"He doesn't like Taehyungie though. I know it all, nothing gets passed me." Jin made a superhero pose.

"What's with that pose Hyung?" Jimin laughed.

He liked Jin's confidence sure Jin could know who liked who but Jin didn't even know who was interested in him as the years passed. Jimin knew who it was and it made him giggle once more.

"Yeah you're right, you know it all Jin-Hyung. Did you get all the pictures you need? I gotta go talk to Yoongi-hyung."

"I did, don't do anything I wouldn't do Jiminie." Jin said as he called out to Jimin before spotting Namjoon who instantly ran away from the camera.

"Get back here Joonie! No one escapes my handsome camera!" Jin shouts as he chases Namjoon up the stairs.

Jimin watched and smiled. "Jin-hyung is really oblivious sometimes isn't he?" He meant to say that more to himself but Jungkook walking into the kitchen surprised him.

"I can agree on that Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said with a wink before walking back into the living room with Taehyung.

"And he'll be my end." Jimin giggled before getting up to search for the pink bow he hid to put on top of Jin's present.