Praise

Namjoon had ran all the way to the room he shared with Jin and stood behind the door hoping Jin would just peek in and see he wasn't there and walk away. Jin slowly crept through the doorway and looked around the room. Namjoon didn't see him walk away so when he peeked out Jin tackled him.

"Why'd you run away Joonie?" Jin said while taking out his camera.

"That's why Hyung, you're taking pictures of everyone again on your little disposable camera although you just walked past Jungkookie and Taehyungie. Why come after me?"

"You and Yoongi make it hard to get pictures of you smiling. I had to come after you once I was done taking pictures of Jiminie. Now hold still and smile for me Namjoonie."

"No! Never!" Namjoon tried to roll from underneath Jin who wasn't moving.

"I am handsome, everyone smiles for me. Am I not handsome to you?" Jin said with a playful pout.

"Ah, Hyung that's not fair at all. I can't resist the pout." Namjoon said before giving in and smiling so Jin could take pictures.

"See that wasn't so bad Joonie. Everyone loves your dimples like they love my face."

Jin got off of Namjoon and went to sit on his bed looking through the pictures he took so far. Namjoon sat on his bed and ran a hand through his hair. Jin noticed Namjoon's attitude change and instantly became worried.

"What's on your mind Joonie?"

"Being a good leader, making sure that we all stay together and we're all okay. I don't want us to fall apart you know?"

"Ah the worries of a father." Jin joked. "You're a great leader Joonie, we'd fall apart without you. Remember your birthday? It was hard to keep all your stuff hidden. I had to lead the children."

"We are the parents aren't we? We keep them all in line and take care of them." Namjoon smiled softly.

"They take care of us too, remember when we got sick and Jimin taught Jungkook and Tae how to cut vegetables just to make us homemade soup?"

Namjoon chuckled softly at the memory. The maknaes were so happy to had finally been able to cook properly for them and were so excited to bring them soup. It warmed his heart to see them all so happy.

"We take care of each other a lot. We're a really good family. Also, thank you Hyung, for listening to me." Namjoon replied with his signature dimpled smile.

"You may be the leader, but I am the eldest, it's natural to be here for you and everyone else. I learn from you too even though you're younger than me. I appreciate everything you do for all of us Joonie."

"Thank you Jin-Hyung, that means a lot to me."

"That's what I'm here for Joonie, now I've gotta go find Hoseokie, I'll see you later Joonie! No more sadness!" He shouted as he left their room.

Namjoon smirked looking towards the closet where he hid Jin's present.

"I'm glad I didn't hide in there, the surprise would have been ruined. Better let Jungkook and Tae know that they're next after Hobi." Namjoon took out his phone and text the maknae's before going to join them in the living room.