Love

Taehyung fidgeted with his fingers watching Jin play with the camera. Jin was smiling at all of the pictures he took and of all the members that he didn't notice Tae was poking his leg.

"Are you gonna take pictures of me too Jin-Hyung?"

"Of course I am Taehyungie, are you going to smile the easy way or the hard way?"

Taehyung looked taken aback by Jin's declaration and smiled devilishly. This caused Jin to look at the maknae curiously.

"The best things are achieved through hard work Jin-Hyung." Taehyung said with a smile.

Jin quickly took a picture of Taehyung smiling which pleased the maknae. He was confused as to where his sudden change in demeanor came from. He was just shy and happy then he turned into a demon and it sent a shiver up Jin's spine. Taehyung pat Jin's shoulder before heading up the steps to his room.

Jimin and Jungkook walked back into the living room to see a dazed out Jin, Jungkook thought something was wrong.

"Are you alright Jin-Hyung?"

Jin smiled back at the Jikook couple. "Yes, perfectly fine."

"Where's Taehyungie?" Jimin asked and Jin pointed upstairs. Jimin nodded to Jungkook and they both sat on the couch.

Jin and his curious mind decided he need to know what Taehyung had meant so he went upstairs to Taehyung's room. Taehyung was sitting on his bed looking up at the ceiling. When he heard his door open he looked at Jin who was looking at him.

"Welcome Jin-Hyung. Can I help you with something?"

"Downstairs, what was that Taehyungie? What do you mean the best things are achieved by those who work hard?"

"Aish Jin-Hyung. I can see the way you look at me when I'm not looking, if you wanted me or pictures of me all you had to do was ask." Taehyung teased his hyung. Jin on the other hand walked over towards him and when he got in his face Taehyung nearly jumped.

"Oh you see me do you? That works both ways my little TaeTae, remember that Hyung knows all." Jin lowered his voice to an octave that Taehyung never heard him use before. It was alluring and drew Taehyung into him more.

"...."

"What was that Taehyung? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me making your dick hard. Now what does Hyung know?"

Taehyung gulped. "Hyung knows all..."

"Good boy, now you want Hyung to be yours right? Hyung is the one you like isn't he?"

Taehyung nods slowly.

"Then Hyung wil be yours, just don't forget who the boss is okay TaeTae?"

Taehyung nodded again and when he thought Jin was going to leave Jin turned around with a smile on his face after closing the door.

"Now, we've got lots of pictures to take, and lots of time to make up."

The fear Taehyung felt was replaced with happiness and other feelings that he couldn't describe at this moment. Taehyung already knew the gift he wanted to give Jin, but something told him that before Jin's birthday even came he was going to get it anyway.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Jikook and Sope were listening in and the couples smiled.

"Finally," Jimin said while snuggling into Jungkook.

"Yeah I didn't know how much longer I could hide that." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"Hide what? Also, what are you guys doing outside of Taehyung's room?"

The couples scattered and Namjoon went to knock on Taehyung's door but was thrown off when he heard a very whiny Taehyung on the other side. Namjoon smiled to himself. "Good for you Hyung." With that he walked away and prepared himself for Jin's party.