Adore

Upon coming back into the living room Jin spotted Jungkook sitting by himself and no longer with Taehyung. He pulled out his camera and the maknae instantly tried to turn away.

"You can't be the difficult one too Jungkookie, I already had to use most of my jokes on Jimin and Yoongi. They made it hard." Jin whined.

"Hyung, I don't want to smile right now."

"Oh no, who upset our Kookie?" Jin asked while sitting on the couch next to Jungkook.

"Nothing, or it's not important Hyung."

"You can tell me Kookie, I'm great at helping. I'm on a roll today."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed. "Is Jimin-ssi avoiding me? Did I make him angry? When he came in here he grabbed Taehyung's hand and took him he didn't even look at me."

"He isn't mad at you Jungkookie, Jiminie is just shy, plus he needs Taehyung to have the courage to talk to the one he likes so he can too."

Jungkook's eyes sparkle at hearing that Jimin likes someone. "Who does Jimin-ssi like?"

Jin shook his head. "It's not my place to say who it is Jungkookie, Jiminie has to be the one to say something."

"It's Namjoon isn't it? I mean they do have a cool name. MiniMoni, it fits them both so well." Jungkook said with a pout. "It can't be Yoongi-hyung he's with Hoseok-hyung. It could be Taehyung!" Jungkook rambled on for so long that he didn't notice Jimin standing behind the couch.

"It's you Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin with a bunny smile plastered on his face. Jin took his opportunity to take pictures of the smiling bunny.

"Me? Are you sure Jimin-ssi?"

"I'm very sure, I was talking to Taehyung to get him to finally say something. He will now."

Jin looked back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook which went noticed by the maknae as he pulled Jimin over the couch and onto his lap.

"Ah, what was that for Jungkookie?" Jimin asked while trying to catch his breath.

"Jin-Hyung wants to take our picture Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said as he placed kisses on Jimin's cheek, ready for his hyung to take their pictures. Jimin smiled and took turns making poses with Jungkook.

"Now I need some of all the maknaes." Jin said as he motioned for Taehyung to sit with Jimin and Jungkook. The maknaes made funny faces and funny poses and some with them smiling happily and genuinely. Jin felt his heart swell with pure happiness looking at all of them.

Jimin got off of Jungkook's lap and reached for his hand, pulling him into the kitchen.

"What's wrong Jimin-ssi?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to give Taehyungie the chance to confess, he can't if we're there."

Jungkook gave Jimin a confused look then Jimin whispered in his ear and the maknae smiled.

"Ah, then you're gonna come help me with Jin-hyung's present, though I doubt I can beat that."

Jungkook lead Jimin outside while Taehyung built up his courage. Jimin followed happily and hoped that things would end well for Taehyung. After all Jin was an easy person to talk to he gave hope to Sope and now Jikook, there wasn't anything he couldn't do. Nothing he wouldn't do to make sure all of them were happy. That's what makes Jin special in Jimin's eyes.