Protect

"Hoseokie, Hoseokie." Jin called down the hallway spotting Hoseok going into the studio with a sad look on his face.  Jin walked to the door and knocked softly, when he didn't hear anything he opened the door and saw Hoseok looking at a small bottle of pills.

"I hope you aren't thinking of doing something foolish Hoseok."

Hoseok looked up at Jin and pushed the bottle of pills back across the table towards Jin. "There were trolls online talking about me and Yoongi-hyung. I can't stand when they go after him like that. He wasn't the one that wanted to go public."

Jin knew that ever since Sope announced that they were a real couple they were always getting threatening messages and cruel posts. BigHit was able to stop them from contacting the members but Hoseok's curiosity made him make a fan account to follow the trolls to see if they keep going.

"You know they don't know anything about your love for him Hobi, the only one you should care about is Yoongi."

"It still bothers me Hyung, Yoongi did nothing wrong. He just wanted to love me and then it gets taken way out of hand. All I want to do is protect him Hyung."

Jin placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder causing the younger to look at him.

"You do protect him Hoseokie, just like he protects you and like I do. I will handle all of those nasty little trolls for making my babies sad. You don't worry about anything but Yoongi and show them nothing will break Sope apart."

Hoseok smiled at Jin's kind words. "Thank you Hyung."

Hoseok continued to smile and make cute poses as Jin took pictures of him. Yoongi eventually walked into the studio and took a few pictures with Hoseok. The Sope pictures were Jin's favorites because you could feel the love coming from them. Jin kept his promise to Hoseok and released a live to the main troll coming after Yoongi.

In his live he stated that if that person or any of their followers made any more threats to Hoseok and Yoongi that he wouldn't be afraid to find their address based on their IPs and personally make a visit they'd never forget. A lot of supportive Armys hopped on the live to help Jin defend Sope and Jin thanked each of them for their kind words. Eventually the Anti stopped and decided to leave Sope and all of BTS alone.

When Jin shared the good news with Sope and they hugged and praised their parent, their protector from everything, their worldwide handsome. Hoseok and Yoongi laughed and smiled with Jin, taking more funny pictures and sharing their dreams. When Jin told them he was going to the last two maknaes for pictures Sope waved him off.

"Did you find a good present for Jin?" Yoongi asked Hoseok while putting the pills in the garbage.

"I didn't until he came in to talk to me, when he spoke to that anti I knew exactly what I wanted to get him."

"Can I know what it is?"

Hoseok smiled and gave Yoongi a light kiss on the lips. "Nope, you'll have to wait and see like everyone else."