One, Please. <3

"Rayla, we're actually going camping," Callum remarked.

"Yes, Callum I know, you've been saying that for the past two hours." She groaned.

"I know, but there's something about this that's so..."

"So what?" Rayla asked.

"Well, I mean, I know we go camping all the time, but this time we can actually relax without having the fate of the world in our hands, you know what I mean?" The young prince questioned.

The wind blew across their faces, sending leaves swirling in the sky.

"Yeah. I get what you mean."

They continued to walk, far across the fields that were caked with the yellow and red frosting of the leaves.

The wind blew harder, smacking their hair across their faces.

Rayla shivered and took a step closer to Callum.

"Rayla, you're shivering, are you okay?" he asked.

"I-I'm fine, Callum." She smiled.

Callum took off his scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

Rayla's heart danced.

Her violet eyes reflected with the gray clouds above, creating a pastel purple.

Holding hands, they continued to walk down the path until they found their campsite.

It had a barbecue grill with dust hugging the edges,

 rocks that had moss swallowing them whole;

 red, yellow, and brown leaves all clumping together in one big mush. 

"It's..." They began.

"Perfect," The two said in unison. 

They got out their sleeping bag and tent and began to stab the poles into the dirt.

"We should probably finish before it gets dark," Rayla noticed. Callum nodded.

After a few snacks, they headed inside the tent and went inside.

"OH SHOOT," Callum stated blankly.

"What?" Rayla asked.

"So, I... I may or MAY NOT have forgotten the blankets..."

"CALLUM!" Rayla laughed, slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

"Let's go, there was that one store that had a bunch of pillows, lamps, and marshmallows, stuff like that." 

Callum and Rayla walked over to the wooden cabin, that read, 

"CAMP SUPPLY ONLY."

They nodded and went in, greeted by an elf they had met before, that well-

"Nyx?!" Rayla exclaimed.

"Ah... ahahah, well isn't it great to see you two again!" She opened her arms for a hug.

"Nothing? Oh, okay." she sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Callum asked cautiously.

"Whaddya mean? My mum worked here a few years before she passed away. You know, want to just... feel like she's here again, know what I mean?"

Rayla, who was once cold, began to sympathize and smiled. "Well. Ain't that a treat,"

"Yep! So, what did you two need?" The Skywing elf asked.

"Blanket," Callum said.

"One, or two?" Nyx asked.

"One, please." They said in unison. 

"One."

|| I wrote this around two years ago, and even though there's an insane lack of description, I can't bring myself to edit this. This is truly one of my favorite ideas I've ever had and just,, mwah. Chef's kiss. Anyways y'all, stay safe and healthy! ||