Prologue

"One more, Harvey!"

The photographer screamed enthusiastically. I parted my legs, and supported my body with my both hands in the middle of my parted legs. I curved my back which cleaved my cleavage perfectly. I diverted my head at the right side, and lifted it to emphasize my defined jawline.

"That's it! You look definitely fierce and alluring on this one," the photographer said with proud tone.

A staff approached me and handed me the bathrobe. Kinuha ko 'yon at sinuot. Lumapit ako sa photographer. Nakangiti nitong ipinakita sa 'kin ang mga kuha nito.

"Stunning," I praised.

I halted the smile curving into my lips. Just by staring at my pictures makes me think that I really came this far. Things I have sacrificed have been paid off. Hindi napunta sa wala ang mga sinakripisyo ko para lang makarating rito.

"Because you're stunning too," the photographer said flirtatiously. The way how his eyes skimmed my body urges me to choke him to death.

I've been noticing his gestures. Kanina pa siya. I didn't flinch when he put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Nakatingila ito sa 'kin dahil naka-upo siya. I play along with his little game.

He's quite famous with photography. I've been seeing his name on different channels but I didn't know that he he's this kind of person.

"I am more stunning without these things," I smiled at him sweetly. I caressed his hair and cupped his face. "But sorry, I'm not fond of small dick."

I left him embarrassed. That served him good. I don't have time to entertain men. Gosh! They're all the same. Cheater, pussy hunter, ungrateful walking dick, they're all those!

Pumunta na ako sa dressing room ko at nagpalit agad ng damit. I wore a simple tube as my top, high-waisted pants, and match it with white heels. I pulled back my hair and tied it in a ponytail. Only few strands of hair are falling on my forehead.

My flight to Manila is at exactly 7. I don't want to prolong my stay yere in China. Hindi sumama ang Manager at Assistant ko dahil nabusy sila ayusin ang isa pang project namin sa Tagaytay. Now, I realized their worth. Doing exactly what they do for me is exhausting.

Nagbook na ako ng Taxi. I wore a mask and sunglass before leaving the building because the last time I didn't wear those was disastrous.

Buti nalang talaga at hindi naibalitang nasa China ako dahil paniguradong susundan na naman ako ng Media. Thanks to my Manager and Assistant who did that for me. They really did a great job fooling the Media that I was in Tagaytay with them.

Nagulat ako nang magvibrate ang phone ko. It's my Mom. I immediately swiped right. "Hey Mom!"

"Have you already bought what I told you?" Tanong nito sa kabilang linya.

"Oh, yes! The hermes bag? I already bought it. Don't worry," nakangiting sagot ko.

"I see. Anyway, the Bartolome has invited us for the 50th anniversary of their grandparents," pahayag ni Mom.

I remember Casha. That bitch, I miss her and the squad! It was a couple of months when we met and the other bitches at the five-star restaurant in Manila. We are so busy with our lives, doing things we have been dreaming to do. Hindi na gaya nang dati no'ng nag-aaral kami sa HU. Maybe, we could have time to bond again? Exciting!

"I remember Casha told me that. Okay, I'm down. How about Harvina and Harvale? Would they come?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

My sister has been busy with her husband, Jacob and her children. I've witnessed how Jacob loved my sister unconditionally kaya botong-boto ako sa kanya noon pa mang manliligaw siya ng kapatid ko.