Chapter 12

As I heard the bell rang, I quickly garnered my things. I even heard Arthur calling me but I ran as quick as I could heading the ground garage, where Dagger usually park his car.

He gave me a ride in the morning, and even told me to wait for him after the afternoon dismissal in here. Nasa ground garage na ako pero wala pa rin siya. My phone beeped. Someone texted me.

From: Beast

I'm coming.

I rolled my eyes as I read his text. Ilang segundo pa ang lumipas nang dumating ito.

"How long did you wait?" Tanong nito sa akin.

He pressed the remote control of his latest lamborghini. It's a matte black, and the design looks like the dragon on the "How To Train Your Dragon."

"Not too long."

Pareho sila ni Casha na sobrang daming sasakyan. I couldn't fathom the reason why they have to collect those cars that they obviously do not need. One is enough.

Pumasok na ako sa shotgun seat. Pinaandar nito ang kanyang sasakyan pagkatapos ay tumulak na.

"How's class?" He asked.

"Stressing," sagot ko.

He chuckled. I would lie if I would say that that didn't give me butterflies in my stomach. The bygone days, I could tell that he has changed. The salty Dagger I met before has became domestic. Plus he can now control his anger without being violent unlike before that he would be physically attacking people out of anger.

"It'll be more stressing these coming years," natatawa nitong sabi.

I stared at him. I'm starting to behold the real essence of my break. It's not only to unwind but to have a chance to know him more.

Hindi ko alam kung anong magiging reaksyon nito kung sakaling malaman nito ang tungkol sa challenge. He would be mad but I'm more afraid to tell him. Maybe, one day I would have the courage to tell him. Besides, it's just me and the girls who exclusively know that.

"Is something wrong with my face?" I shook my head.

"Wala," sabi ko nalang sa kanya.

"Do you know how to speak tagalog?" Tanong ko sa kanya kasi simula no'ng makilala ko siya, hindi ko minsan narinig itong magsalita ng wikang tagalog.

"Syempre." The way he said those words sounded so good in my ears. Lalaking-lalaki. Siya 'yong tipong lalaki na walang tapon, lahat guwapo.

"I thought you don't because you've been using English language when you speak with me. Not even once have I heard you to speak in tagalog," komento ko. Ngumiti ito habang matamang nakatitig sa kalsada.

"You're not the only who told me that," sagot nito sa akin.

"Marami kayo. Sa New York kasi kami pinanganak, at pinalaki. Just one of the factors as to why I couldn't stop myself to speak in English," ngiti nitong sagot.

Tumango ako, "Kaya pala."

Tumango-tango ito. Seryoso lang itong nakatitig sa daan. Sometimes he would scratch the edge of his right brow, and I haven't seen someone did it so sexily.

"Do you have a sibling?" Napatingin ito sa akin.

"Yes. I have a brother. His name is Caliber."

"He has a nice name. Caliber sounds heartthrob at school. You know, a guy that girls would throw at th- HOLY FUCK!" Halos lumuwa ang kaluluwa ko nang bigla itong magpreno.