Chapter 2

I woke up with hangover plus sore on my neck. I'm in the hospital. The full-white room, and other apparatus just exasperated me.

Napalingon ako sa pinto nang bumukas ito. The bitches just entered the room with fruits and foods. Their eyes are tinted with worries and concerns.

"Are you okay now, Harvey?" Casha said and sat beside my bed.

I crossed my arms, and smirked, "Of course I am!"

I tried reminiscing what happened last night. So it was him. I finally saw the person I'll make fall in love with me. Challenging!

"Ouch!" I said when Audrey just touched my neck. Masakit pa rin 'yon. Mahigpit ang pagkakasakal niya sa akin no'ng gabing iyon at alam kong nagmamaga na ito.

"Bitches, don't tell this about my parents. They'll freak out," I said.

"We won't," Ariana said. "I think, we have to turn down the challenge already. It'll-"

"Come on, Ariana. I'm even driven and determined to do that more. You're right, this one is hard." I said and reached the apple. I bit and munched it.

"Pokpok 'wag matigas ang ulo, baka kung saang canal ka pulutin pag tinuloy mo pa," sabi ni Audrey.

Tinaasan ko lang siya ng kilay. As if they could easily convince me to turn down the challenge. They're wrong. I'm assuring them that I'll triumph the challenge, and I'll do whatever it takes to win it.

Nilunok ko ang nginunguya kong apple, "I don't care Audrey. Just don't tell this to my parents. I'll continue the challe-"

"Harvey!" Briana yelled, "Bakit ba ang tigas ng ulo mo!?"

"That's congenital bitch. But I promise you bitches that if things go haywire and physically violent, I'll turn it down immediately," sabi ko sa kanila.

We conversed more and ate the fruits and foods they brought. Umalis na rin kami sa hospital after I paid the hospital bills.

They dropped me at my apartment. I'm wearing the same outfit I wore at night so people keep on staring at my swollen neck. I could've wear a turtle neck instead. But whatever! I didn't know that that thing would happen anyway. Iniirapan ko nalang sila.

I immediately entered the elevator. As soon as it opened, I stormed outside. Nagmadali akong lumapit sa room ko and swiped my card. Pumasok na ako at isa-isang inalis ang mga suot ko.

I'm only wearing a panty and bra when I came near the fridge. Kumuha ako ng pitchel at nagsalin ng tubig sa baso. Ininom ko 'yon at agad ring napa-aray sa hapdi ng lalamunan ko.

"Fuck you Dagger!" I cursed and endured the pain in my throat. I swear to God! He will repent this.

Pumasok na ako sa comfort room ko. I quickly showered myself with warm water. I was careful when I was at the part of soaping my neck. Thankfully, it didn't hurt.

Nakatapis ako ng tuwalya nang lumabas ako sa comfort room ko. Pumasok ako sa kuwarto ko at naghanap ng masusuot. I simply wore a cozy pajama and loose tee that is printed with a big "I Am Bitch". I also have to wear scarf to hide my swollen neck.

The grocery is beside this apartment so I don't need to fashion myself with designer clothes. I blowered first my hair, and also I put a small amount of liptint before I went outside.

"I heard that a guy just transfered beside our room," two girls gossiped.

Napalingon ako sa room nila. The room they're pertaining is either the room that's in the middle or the room at their left. They earned an arched eyebrow at me when they stared at me, particularly the scarf.