Our Home

Arriving at the mansion in the countryside you look around.

 It obviously needs work and alot of love, but your sure you and Jon can provide both

It obviously needs work and alot of love, but your sure you and Jon can provide both. He smiles kindly at you and walks inside. You rub your eyes and look around tired and ready for a shower. He takes the bags upstairs and you notice boxes everywhere probably moved in by others paid by Jon. You walk into the kitchen and see that its already unpacked incase you need food. You smile at the note from somewhone who must be a maid named Megan (sorry if that's your name you can change it). It says that all the food in the fridge is prepared incase you are hungry after your trip. Jon walks up behind you and kisses you gently on your cheek, you flush a soft pink and turn kissing him gently. "Let's get the room unpacked my love." You nod and follow him up to the room. You help him put together the four poster bed and put away the clothes. Putting up what little decorations you found in the box and making the bed you smile happily and look around.

You walk downstairs and look around

You walk downstairs and look around. The library hasn't been unpacked so you set to work putting the books on the shelves using the moving latter to put books on higher shelves. Jon sets up the decorations on the mantle and moves the couches around until they look nice. He steps towards you and helps you off the latter by your waist.

He looks at you and you see a softness in his eyes that you never saw while he preached fire and brimstone

He looks at you and you see a softness in his eyes that you never saw while he preached fire and brimstone. You flutter your eyelashes and he leans in kissing you gently. "Mm Jon we aren't done unpacking" he shakes his head and you notice he looks hungry and tired. You think back to the plane ride and realize he gained energy after sex. You gasp and your eyes widen. "Jon are you a um..." he smiles and his eyes flash orange. "Incubus? Why yes I am." You nod and gulp stepping back. "Jon you are a demon. A demon living inside my priest??" He nods again. "Y/N my love my darling my light. Do you think I would hurt you? Do you think I can? Do you even realize the power you hold?" You are confused and he steps forward you dont step back. Him getting closer makes you calm. He smiles and hugs you tightly. "Y/N god gives each demon one chance at love and redemption.  You are my chance. You can help me be a good person. I love you I really do and I know it's hard to get past the fact that I'm not Huma-" Hes cut off by a kiss and kisses back running his hands through your hair. You pull away and look in his eyes. "Jon am I human?" You ask softly and he shakes his head. "I'm not sure." He kisses your forehead. "We can research in the morning my dear. I'm famished and your exaughsted how about we get you tucked into bed hmm?" You nod and follow I
Him upstairs. He lays you down and kisses down your shirt he undresses you and sighs happily. "Allow me." You say and spread your legs slowly he looks between them and his eyes flash red. "Mm" you notice how ravenous he is. He skips foreplay entirely as you are already wet and pushes inside you. His eyes are wild he grips your hips hard enough to leave bruises thrusting into your tight warm hole fast and hard as if his body cant stop. You lay back moaning and arching your back he leans down and bites down your neck. You feel a pain in the base of your neck where it connects to your shoulder and realize hes bitten you. Sharp fangs digging into supple flesh. After what feels like hours be finally bottoms out and finishes inside you. You breath heavily and he wipes you down cleaning you up and bandaging your neck he cleans himself up and lays next to you holding you tightly against him as he breathes slowly. "Sleep love we have a long day of unpacking and garden work to do." You nod as you fall asleep. Hoping to wake up in his arms. Your dreams are jumbled and colorful but one thing remains one thing you always see. Feathers white as snow.