I cant lose you.

You wake up in bed the room seems different. An iv shots in the corner as if waiting to be needed. You hear voices in the livingroom and notice bandages around your stomach that seems bigger than yesterday. You sigh and wrap a long flowing robe like nightgown around you trying it just under your bust before walking down the stairs into the livingroom. There are people sitting around the fire lit room talking in low voices. Each one a different pitch but Jon's is the only one you recognize. "Jon what I'd this what's happening." You look around. "We are trying to figure out how to deliver that... the baby." He says catching himself before calling the baby a thing. You place a hand on your stomach and chuckle. " The baby will be delivered normally. The baby being a boy by the way as you can see I'm more belly than anything. And his name will be Jon Jr and all of these strangers can get out of my HOUSE!" Your eyes turn a icy white as you speak and your voice doubles you pick a single white feather out of your hair and clasp your hands over your stomach. "You have your answer now leave." Jon looks distraught and one if the people a blonde lady with purple eyes pipes up. "I'm sorry but you do realize that child isnt human. It will kill you as you give birth." Jon cringes and his face twists in pain. He looks away so you cant see but it's too late. You walk to him and place your hands in his face making him look at you. "You once said you believe I'm more than human.  If that is the case then this child, our child will not harm me." He tears up and holds you in his arms. "And if it does? Am I supposed to love that child to pretend it didnt murder you?" You nod softly and turn away walking you stop in the doorway. "Yes you are meant to love our son." You walk out to the garden and look across the country side. You smile softly as the sun sets and laying your hands on your stomach. "Jon you will be a wonderful child. Please take care of your father." You feel arms around you and a tear falling onto your shoulder. "I cant lose you Y/n I just cant.." you reach up and stroke his face. A bit of stuble is rough against your hand and you turn looking up at him. "Jon my love. You know how you told me that I am your way to a happy ever after. Maybe it's the baby... maybe he is our happy ever after. And if you kill him you kill our happiness. You... you kill me.

A/n
Ok wow this is getting heavy. Yes there are grammar mistakes dont @ me. I know I havent updated I've been super depressed so here you go. I'm sure I'll update again soon.