A small adventure.

You and jon had been in the house for a few days. Organizing and unpacking decorating the beautiful home you shared in the Parisian countryside. But you longed to see the city hoped that he would take you to see the lights and the people. He was weary of leaving scared that someone would try to hurt you overprotective as he is he knew he had a soft spot for making you happy. So one day as you wake up yo an empty bed you find a note stating that you should get ready in the dress he had chosen and meet him in ten garden. You shake your head knowing he has never chosen your clothing before you notice the beautiful dress a mid shin length sun dress much like the white one you had worn before. But this time it was in soft pinks and blues.

You dress yourself finding some strappy nude heels and make your way to the garden you see him instantly

You dress yourself finding some strappy nude heels and make your way to the garden you see him instantly. Brown hair and slightly tanned skin standing it against the stark greens and bright hues of the flowers around you. His white button up coupled with a pair of dress pants and nice black shoes make him look like an angel even though you know hes the opposite. He turns to you and smiles seeing you framed in sunlight. His ironic nickname for you falls from his lips effortlessly as he walks over. "My angel" he says softly and takes your hands. "Were going out."
You smile brightly and he leads you through the house and to the car opening your door for you as always he starts the car and you drive into the city.

(I'm sorry that this is so short I'm going somewhere with my family and wanted to get an update out before I leave the next part will be out tonight!)