A suprise everyone expected

You wake up feeling ill a few days later. It's not unusual for you to feel slightly nauseous if you stand too quickly but this time you run to the bathroom. Jon follows worried and holds your hair for you as you release your dinner. You whimper and he picks you up and lays you in bed grajing a bucket for you. "Baby what's wrong." You shake your head and sigh. "I feel sick.. a and i." You stop mid sentence and jump up. "OH!" you run to the bathroom and grab a small box from under the counter
"OH MY!" he looks at you in suprise and you turn around. "I baby I havent had my period I'm late." His eyes widen and he rushes over to you. "Nonono baby you cant be." You look up at him and see that hes scared. "Wh why whats.. baby why are you so upset." He shakes his head. "Y/N I'm a Demon that baby might kill you! We have to get it out." Your eyes widen and you shake your head backing up."No you are NOT killing my baby."He looks at you and knows that you wont budge. He looks scared more scared than he had ever looked around you. He hugs you gently and tears up. "I cant lose you please." You shake your head. "We will be ok." He knows he cant stop you. He knows you wont let him take the baby you wont let him save you. And hes terrified. He takes yoy in his arms and holds you close to him. You know he is scared so you start to head back to the bed when you feel a very sharp pain in your side when you look down you see a bruise. A dark purple blueish mark that indicates the baby is very strong already.
You lay down and cough wincing at the pain in your side. "Baby please I" He notices the bruise and you see that he is angry. "THAT THING IS ALREADY DESTROYING YOU!" He yells and you tear up. "That thing is our child". You say weakly and hold your stomach. "Youll have to kill me before I let you harm him. He starts to cry and steps out of the room. You hear him call someone and hope he understands that you wont let him hurt the baby.

𝔸/𝕟
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 to 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕖? 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕤. 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕚 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜.