On the road to nowhere

There's a bit of smut. I'm writing Jon as an Incubus he needs to feed off of sexual energy.

You both get up in the morning and he packs a few bags taking you home so you can pack yours. You sigh softly when you realize that your leaving for good. He places a hand on your shoulder and smiles reasuringly. "Come on we can pick where we are going when we get to the airport." You nod following him to the car as he carries your things. He puts them in the trunk and opens your door for you. Sitting down you adjust the headband holding your hair away from your face and he let's the hood of the convert able Porsche down. You look around as the trees turn to buildings your hair flowing in the wind and a laugh escaping your lips as adrenaline fules your system. He smiles while driving and speeds up going past the speed limit. It's early morning not many people are on the road and your flying down the highway arms in the air you feel free for the first time in what feels like forever. His smile is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. As you reach the airport he smiles and gets out grabbing your bags he takes your hand in his after opening the door and you both drag your things through the airport purchasing your tickets. It feels like hours later that you finally make it into your first class seats. You had chosen Paris the countryside to be exact. He was happy to oblige wanting to make sure you were happy and knowing living in the city wasn't smart anyway because you get rather loud and neighbors would hear. He kisses your neck gently and you blush. "Jon not here." You say and shake your head. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Shsh." He rubs your thigh you give in and he smirks."your on the inside as long as your quiet no one will know." You nod and he pulls out a blanket laying it across the two of you he slips his hand down your sweatpants. (Who wears jeans on a plane for 14 hours?) He smirks when you cover your face with your hands and slowly rubs your clit he picks up the speed and you bite your lip he slips his fingers inside you and your eyes widen you know he's trying to make you make noise but you have to hold it in. His fingers feel amazing nothing compared to his cock but my god if they aren't a close second. Your eyes flutter shut and you move your hips slightly he hums as he watches you feeding off of the energy radiating from you. He knows you are close when you press your hand firmyky over your mouth and your hips move more. He smirks and leans in biting your neck gently as he pushes you over the edge. He keeps going after your orgasm and your eyes fly open as he rubs your clit with his thumb still fingering you. Pressing your hand down more you feel another orgasm hit you and you see stars. He kisses you gently once he stops and gets up going to the bathroom he washes his hands but when he turns there you are locking the door. He smirks and grabs your waist pushing you against the sink he pulls down your pants and underwear pulling his cock out of his own sweatpants he presses up behind you and makes you look in the mirror as he pushes inside you. You moan as you watch him fuck you. Your eyes roll slightly and your back arches he puts a hand over your mouth and starts an unforgiving inhuman pace slamming into your tight heat with passion he slaps your ass hard and you jump slightly the new angle allowing him to hit your gspot directly you cry our against his hand and he keeps going. "Fuck im gonna fill you up so good baby you are mine and mine alone no one else can make you cum like me. " He keeps going fucking you so hard you see white your eyes rolling as you cum again and he hurried himself in you filling up your womb to the brim. You shudder and he holds you close. He cleans you both up and walks you back to your seats you lean against him and fall asleep almost immediately.

A/n tada! Another update even though the last one was like an hour ago I'm still in the car