Punishment(fem reader)

WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC SMUT SUPER SINFUL NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART TURN BACK NOW IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SIDEWAYS TANGO

Damn you really wanna read this huh.

Wellok

He sits behind his desk and looks you up and down your hands clasped in front of you politely the silk gloves clinging to your wrists as much as your skirt clings to your waist showing off your figure. He licks his lips again and you sit down your face is hot and you don't make eye contact as he leans forward some. "Y/n I am a man of many things. A man of God a man of the church but I am still a man. And men have needs, just the same as woman do." You nod and he steps around his desk making you look up at him he holds your chin gently. "I've noticed how you bite your lip while I speak before the congregation. How your lovely legs press together how your hips move slightly and your lips part when I get closer to you during my sermons." You shudder and he smirks. "Let me show you what a real man feels like." He says near your ear and your breath becomes heavy you nod wordlessly and he picks you up swiping everything off his desk he lays you down. "I isn't this a sin?" You ask meekly and he laughs. "We are all sinners why not have fun sometimes' You nod and he takes off his shirt. You whine desperately and grip the desk as he pulls at your own shirt unbuttonibg the blouse and tossing it to the floor he grabs your chest covered in a bright red lace bra. " Well well. Such a sinful color red is it's beautiful on your skin my dear." You blush and he kisses from the valley of your breasts up your neck and to your lips. You run your fingers through his hair as he pulls your skirt off and hikes your leg around his waist using one hand to hold your thigh and the other to slip into your panties and rub your clit in fast circles causing you to moan against his lips. "A ah! Father!" He shakes his head and smirks "Call me Jon" You nod and grip his shoulders as he pushes two fingers inside you. "Oh fuck!" He rips away your panties and tosses them across the room pulling his pants down and tossing them away as well after kicking off his shoes he disposes of your bra and pulls you close against him. "This may hurt" He says and smirks you look down seeing his massive cock and gasp gripping him tighter. "I oh my how is that gonna." He pressed a hand over your mouth gently and looked into your eyes. "Just trust me and breath." You nod and he slowly pushed in rubbing your hip and smiling softly as you tear up he pushes himself all the way in and starts a slow even pace. Your eyes still brimmed with tears widen at the mix of pain and pleasure a small moan escapes you and he takes that as a go ahead. He pounds into you filling you over and over as he grips your hips tight in his hands he leans down and leaves bites and marks down your neck and covering your chest you just moan and scream arching your back. He picks you up into his arms and bounces you on his cock pushing you against a wall he starts to jackhammer into you again rougher than before your leg over his shoulder. "J Jon I'm gonna cum! " He smacks your ass hard and grips your throat. "Me too take all of if my little depraved whore take my seed!" You see his eyes flash orange as your orgasm washes over you and your own eyes roll. You feel him pumping his load into you and fall limp in his arms. He dresses you and himself and carries you to his car driving home as you sleep in his passenger seat.

A/n Should I continue this now that the smut is over? Maybe you get pregnant?? Idk tell me in the comments