nine; hallucinate✔️

Halfway through Kieran's surprise party, everyone who took a shot from the expensive tequila bottle is throwing up somewhere in or out of Emma's house

Halfway through Kieran's surprise party, everyone who took a shot from the expensive tequila bottle is throwing up somewhere in or out of Emma's house. I hold a plastic bag up to my face as I let out all the chunks. My throat burns as I heave out the contents in me. The stench invades my nose and I gag. I heave out once again and this time nothing escapes from my mouth. I lower the plastic bag with a small sigh.

I need gum. Like, now.

The sounds in the background race to my ears as I hear those who are outside like me, spray the floor with their bile. I get off the ground and close the plastic bag with a quick shoelace like tie. I throw the bag in the trash can and carefully step around the people who throw up on the ground.

I enter the house, and make my way to my purse I hid in Emma's room. I open the door and find a girl lying on the floor. She blinks when she sees me entering Emma's room. The girl sends me a weak smile.

"You good?" I ask as she nods her head. I open my purse and take out the mint gum. I offer one to the girl and she sits up.

"Yes! You're an absolute lifesaver." She unwraps the mint gum. I laugh as I take my unwrapped chewing gum and place it on my tongue. The feeling of clean breath feels so good compared to the gross bile taste.

"Does Emma have a dog?" The dark skinned girl questions with a loud gulp as she stares at Emma's cream door.

"Uh no, why?" I ask as I sit on Em's bed.

"Because of the large grey dog that literally looks like it wants to eat me." She jokes... I think.

"Hey, there is no dog here?" I say to her but she slowly stands up and points at the door.

"Are you blind?" She shouts.

"There's no dog." I shake my head at the girl. She grabs a pillow from Emma's bed and throws it at the door.

"Take that!" She shouts and runs out the door.

What the fuck just happened?

I run my hands through my blonde hair and walk out of Emma's bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. I'm so confused, she said she saw a dog, but no one is reacting as if there's a dog on the loose. Well, some people are acting a bit weird, but that could just be because they're drunk.

"Watch out!" I hear someone shout from behind me, I instantly move to the left and a guy with shoulder-length black hair uncovers his mouth and sprays the sink with his throw up.

I open Emma's silver fridge and grab a water bottle to hand to the guy who just threw up. The dude washes the sink with the tap and splashes his face with cold water.

"You alright?" I ask him and he turns to look at me with a face, as if I'm really asking him that. "Yeah, you're right. Stupid question."

"Nah, you're good." He chuckles and I hand him the bottle.