ÀLONGÉ

Alonge the ever cool guy finally falls in love with a lady that doesn't even meet up with his standards. Stopping by the roadside to buy the roadside food he has been craving for. He didn't plan to meet a beautiful lady.  She didn't flinch when she looked straight into his eyes. She seemed different, he could feel the magnetic pull. He wants her.............
As an hunter would desire to capture a prey. That's it, he is the hunter and she's the prey.

**********

Standing behind her, I felt the urge to hold her broad waist. Wrap my arms around her and sniff the spices that seems to be coming from her body.

The jiggling of her derriere seems to be calling unwanted attention to her. The slow steps she took made me realise, she was conscious and aware of the impact she was causing.

"Oh baby " I whispered, with a low whistle.

"Did you just say something ?" she asked, pausing and then turning back for a reply.

****

It was the first time I saw her, the first instant she walked into my office. My heart stopped beating, then it started a race on its own. It was like I was struck with lighting. I was okay, alright until she walked into the room. Her face looked familiar,

that isn't the first time you are seeing her

My brain passed the information to my eyes.

I've never wanted to own things, property or be owned. But when my heart decided to love, I gave it a goal.
She will be my first and last.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️🇳🇬⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️