Deja Vu 3

Yoo Ra sat beside Hana and with a smile, said "Hi". She also replied with a Hi and continued eating her food. As there was a silence between them, Yoo Ra quickly asked Hana to meet in front of their classroom and left after Hana agreed.

The moment Yoo Ra was out of their sight, SeoYoon rolled her eyes in disgust. "Don't meet-," before SeoYoon could even finish her sentence, Ara shushed her and said, "Hana should definitely meet YooRa, and get to know whatever that bitch wants. And if Hana denies Yoo Ra for now, who knows, Hana might be doomed."

Taking a bite of her strawberry, Hana nodded at what Ara said, and SeoYoon also had to agree because Ara's statement made sense.

After the break time had ended, Hana saw Yoo Ra standing outside their classroom. "Hey Yoo Ra, what happened? You wanted to ask something?"

Yoo Ra checked her surroundings and whispered in my ear, "I like Taehyung and you seem close to him, can you help me confess my feelings to him, please?"

Hana agreed to do it, so she could quickly get away from the grasps of Yoo Ra, and also this was just a small thingie.

After Hana and Yoo Ra decided on their plan, they went back to their class.

Hana sat beside Taehyung. Yoo Ra, after sitting in her place, he turned towards Hana and winked at her.

Hana smiled awkwardly, but it seems that Tae had noticed their little eye contact, and asked, "What is going on between you two?"

"It's nothing." 

"Okay, but stay away from her as much as possible." 

"I know, I know, well, the teacher is here, let's talk about it later."

After the class had ended, before Taehyung could leave the class, Hana asked Tae to meet her after school as she had something to say to him. Taehyung asked her to say it at the moment, but Hana denied it, by saying that she was busy, as she wanted to go according to the plan that Yoo Ra and Hana decided.

 Taehyung asked her to say it at the moment, but Hana denied it, by saying that she was busy, as she wanted to go according to the plan that Yoo Ra and Hana decided

Taehyung shrugged and said okay. As Hana was about to leave the classroom, she saw Taehyung's reflection in the window. He looked happy and was smiling to himself.

"Wtf is he thinking? And why am I feeling happy?! Wait wait wait, I should stop thinking and caring about this guy!" Hana thought to herself.

History was the last class for the day. Half of the students were half asleep, meanwhile, the others were busy listening to the teacher, but as soon as the bell rang, the class was filled with the chaos of the students, who were chit-chatting and packing their bags.

Hana looked at Tae, who held back the stare, with eagerness. "So, what were you gonna tell me, Hana?"

"Umm... so, I wanted to tell you that, Yoo Ra likes-"

"-Yes!" Taehyung beamed, "wait, what?!"

Hana thought, "What the hell did he blurt?!"

Taehyung's face turned red due to embarrassment, and suddenly he felt sad, then he got angry. Hana was confused, eyeing him weirdly, experiencing the weird change of emotions within her partner.

There was an awkward silence between them, which was broken by Tae suddenly getting up from his seat, knocking down the whole chair, and quickly ran away.

Hana shrugged and just left, with weird thoughts about Taehyung invading her mind.

Hana was walking down the street when she suddenly felt a push from behind, making her fall on the footpath. She turned back, to see a Yoo Ra boiling with anger. Hana tried to stand up but fell down again with a punch from Yoo Ra.

Hana screamed, "STOP! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"

YooRa glared daggers at me, and said, "What the hell did you say to Taehyung that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend?!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO HIM EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HIM!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID HE REJECT ME?!

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ARE LYING!" YooRa screamed and kicked Hana's leg where she scraped her skin when she had fallen down, making Hana shriek due to pain.

Hana held the part where YooRa kicked and noticed blood and the wound. Tears welled up in Hana's eyes, and her vision started to get blurry. Suddenly her painful memories started striking her, and held onto her chest, she was having a problem breathing. When Hana was about to collapse, someone caught her.

Hana slowly fluttered her eyes open. An ice pack fell beside her when she tried to sit up. She looked around the room, which seemed unfamiliar but also familiar. It seemed like her room, but with different furniture and decorations. Her eyes landed on the mirror. She looked at her reflection and saw a paper protruding out from her nose covered with a bit of blood and a purple bruise on her face.

She got up from the bed, grabbed the ice pack, and walked out of the room, and what surprised her the most was the person who sat on the couch in front of her, watching the TV.

(EDITED CHAPTER)