Deja Vu 2

Hana climbed up the stairs to her apartment, to find some cardboard boxes and furniture. She thought to herself, "We have a new neighbor, oof-"

Hana reached her home and before she could even knock, the door opened, revealing her mom, which made both of them startled. She quickly greeted her mom and asked, "Where are you going?" 

"To greet the new neighbors and invite them over for dinner tomorrow night."

Hana said, "Okay," and walked back to her room after shrugging.

The next day,
As Hana was walking to her school, her eyes landed on Taehyung, who was riding a bicycle to school. As soon as he saw her, he smiled with a wink and continued to pedal to school.

Hana checked her surroundings to check if he winked at someone else but no one was there

Hana checked her surroundings to check if he winked at someone else but no one was there. She realized that he winked at her only, making her roll her eyes. Hana then continued to walk to school, trying to ignore the thoughts of Tae's wink.

When Hana reached the class, she saw Tae scribbling something in his book, she went close and peeked at what he was scribbling. She found random things doodled on the last page of his notebook. Hana sat bedside him and greeted him with a "Hi"

He replied with a "Hi" too, without looking away from his doodles. "He might be in love with art, I guess," Hana thought to herself.

During the break time, Taehyung introduced Hana to his friends, who were very polite to her

During the break time, Taehyung introduced Hana to his friends, who were very polite to her. Some classmates had become her friends too on her first day.

Hana sat with her friends, who were Kang Ara, the sweet and innocent one, and Seo Yoon, the brave one.

As the three of them were talking about random stuff while eating, the class president, Yoo Ra came up to their group. 

Seo Yoon had warned Hana that she should stay as far as possible from Yoo Ra. They said that Yoo Ra is good to others when she wants to use them, but when she is bored, or when her work is done with them, she yeets them from her life. She acts like a Goddess just because of her being rich and also because of her beauty.

Hana decided to not be rude to Yoo Ra at the moment, as who knows, Yoo Ra might take revenge on her, if she acts rudely or ignores her.