Deja Vu 10

An hour passed, and they arrived at the beach. Tae and Jimin ran towards the water without hesitating, as they had worn light t-shirts and shorts, but Hana had to change into her swimming outfit. 

When Hana approached the boys, they were awestruck, as she looked very pretty. 

The parents were a bit far away from them and were busy with their chit-chatting, and on the other hand, Jimin was trying to build a sandcastle, and Tae and Hana were playing in the shallow parts of the ocean, as Hana didn't know how to swim, but ...

The parents were a bit far away from them and were busy with their chit-chatting, and on the other hand, Jimin was trying to build a sandcastle, and Tae and Hana were playing in the shallow parts of the ocean, as Hana didn't know how to swim, but her foot got scraped by something. Hana was about to fall back into the deeper part of the ocean, but in reflex, she grabbed the shirt of Tae.

She closed her eyes and waited for the fall, but Tae grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, and made her stand upright. Hana opened her eyes slowly, which met Tae's dark brown ones. His face was almost 1 inch closer to Hana's. He kept staring into her eyes, with the sparks which never left neither her nor his eyes. He bit his pink lips. Their faces turned pink, blood rushed to their faces, and their hearts beat at the same pace, faster than ever.

He pulled her even closer, their lips crashed into each others'. Hana didn't expect this, "I shouldn't do this," she kept on chanting it in her mind, but her mind was out of control. She wasn't able to break the kiss, but instead, kissed him back. Her eyes slowly closed and everything around her felt unfamiliar. It felt like a whole new world to her. They both intertwined their tongues with each other, with intense pleasure.

Hana was out of her breath, she needed to break the kiss. She pushed him away and sprinted past Jimin and Tae, to the washroom. With heavy breaths, she locked herself in and tried to recall what all had happened. 

After trying to figure out what really happened in her vision, she realized that she had spent a lot of time in the washroom.

Meanwhile, Jimin had seen her kissing Tae, his heart ached at the thought of the other two kissing. He tried to not think and care about it, but his mind drifted to the memory, which might be because of the soulmate concept, making him pain even more.

Hana tried to act like nothing had happened, and walked out of the washroom. Hana was happy that the parents didn't witness her kissing Tae, as they weren't present at the scene at that time. She decided to stroll around the beach and find the parents.