Deja Vu 6

A month has passed since Hana transferred to this school. Tae and Hana used to follow their daily routines of walking together to the school and back to their home. Sometimes, they invaded each other's home, to complete notes and homework together. Tae's family and Hana's family having dinner together has become normal.

It was time for the Student Exchange program. A lot of students from other schools were invited to Hana's school and some from her school were invited to other schools.  Hana had gotten a job to give a tour of the campus to a student from You Got No Jams School.

____________________________
Haha, sorry guys the name of the school is Seoul Foreign School.
____________________________ 

A student from Hana's school, who used to sit on the seat in front of Hana, had been invited to another school, so the seat will be occupied by Park Jimin, whom Hana had to give a tour around the school.

Hana stood outside the staff room and peeked inside it to see the back of a brown-haired boy who was of the same height as hers. 

Hana opened the door slowly, and walked up to the boy and lightly tapped on his shoulder. The boy turned towards her and looked into Hana's eyes and smiled. Hana noticed the features of the boy, she felt a familiar aura around him and saw the same spark in his brown eyes, that she saw in Tae's eyes. His lips were very plump and pink, which looked really cute.

 His lips were very plump and pink, which looked really cute

Hana.exe stopped working, thinking about how hot he looked and cute when he smiled, making his eyes turn into a crescent shape. Suddenly, she came back to reality, and reminded herself to stop thinking about all of this and should work on giving the tour.

She asked the boy if he was Park Jimin, at which he nods, meaning a yes. Hana introduced herself to him, and then gave him a tour of the whole school explaining every room. They both talked about each other too.

The 40 minutes long tour made Jimin and Hana close friends. They both had a lot in common, making them even closer. Jimin loved mochi, so did Hana.

After the whole got ever, Hana and Jimin walked to the class, and introduced him to the class, then showed him where he was going to sit.

Jimin had to sit beside the sunshine of the class, who was Jung Hoseok. Jimin and Hoseok instantly became friends with each other.

The four of them got closer in the following days. The four of them used to hang out a lot together at Hoseok's home. All of them were one of the famous best friends group. Ara and SeoYoon also used to hang out with them, but they weren't as close as Tae and Jimin to Hana.

It's been a week since Jimin had come to their school, the studies were the same, and the lectures continued being boring.

But one day during their English lecture, the teacher was talking about a story and the word 'soulmate' came up. A student from the class asked, "How to get to know who your soulmate is?"

Soulmates were common in this world, but the kids weren't taught how they can recognize their soulmate, as it was taught in their high school, making the students curious about it.

This was the first time that the students were very eager to know how to identify their soulmates, even though the teacher had denied disclosing it, the students begged her to. And at one point, she had to agree to them, as she couldn't bear the headache of the students shouting.

The teacher then started to explain about it, but Hana had never expected its thing to come up, which could change her life.