Deja Vu 13

The parents of Hana and Tae were gonna marry in a few weeks, and they knew that Jimin and Hana knew about their relationship, but only one person didn't know about the whole situation, who was Tae. Everyone had decided to surprise him in 2 or 3 days.

"Hey Hana, can you meet me up at the cafe down the street?" Tae said from the other side of the phone.

"Why do you wanna meet there? Our house is just a few seconds away, and you want my lazy ass to come there?"

"Yes, burn some calories."

"Oof- okay, but what do you wanna talk about?"

"It's a surprise. Be there in half an hour, okay? Toodles."

"WHAT THE HELL TAE?! WHY DID HE CUT THE CALL BEFORE I COULD EVEN SAY ANYTHING?!"

Hana plopped herself up from the sofa and walked to her bedroom to get changed.

Half an hour later,

Hana sat at the window seat of the cafe and waited for Tae to come to the cafe. After two minutes, she could see Tae hopping happily down to her. He was holding a few papers in his hands. 

He sat down in front of Hana. "I am sorry for being a bit late, I hope you didn't wait too long." "Nah, I just came here. Well, what did you wanna tell me?"

"Soooo........"

"Hurry!"

"Okay okay, I got selected into the best high school of the city."

"Mhm, which one?"

"So the name is....."

"Bisshhh, say it quickly, or I'll leave!"

"No, don't leave," Tae pleaded. "So, I got selected to Hanjong High School... Yay!"

Hana's jaw dropped after hearing that. She had opted for another High school, which was Seoul Foreign High School, and Jimin had opted for the same. 

Tae was smiling proudly, looking at the papers about his achievement. When he noticed Hana's face, he waved his hands in front of it, "What happened, Hana?"

Hana came back out of her trance, "Ah, nothing. But I gotta tell you something."

"Okay."

"Okay, so I opted for Seoul Foreign High School, and so did Jimin.... I had asked him to inform you to select this one."

"Wait, what the hell?! Jimin didn't tell me anything about it, and I thought that we all were gonna get into Hanjong High School!" Tae exclaimed. 

Hana facepalmed and said, "I guess he never told you that. He might've forgotten about it."

"I am really sorry, Tae," Hana said with guilt.

"Nah, it's okay, I'll transfer to the one you chose."

"No Tae, you don't need to do it. Hanjong is one of the Best High Schools in the town, and I don't want you to leave that one for us. I want you to focus on your studies more than the time you are giving to us."

"But, I wanna be with you guys. I love you guys, and I like you, Hana."

Hana was surprised at the sudden confession, "Wait, what did you say? Say that again?"

Tae blushed, "Nothing. I didn't say anything."

"Well Tae, I don't wanna sound harsh, but we two can't be together. I like someone else, and I wanted to surprise you with our parent's marriage. They are gonna marry in a few weeks."

"What the actual fuck?!" Tae shouted. Everyone in the cafe gave nasty looks to Tae, so he quickly apologised to him, and then turned towards Hana and whispered, " What the hell are you saying?!"

"I wanna say that our parents are gonna marry, and we are gonna be brother and sister. Please don't be mad."

Tae seemed to have calmed down after the last sentence but sat there with his arms folded, and glared at Hana.

"Well, I invited Jimin over, so that I could surprise him with this, but he is late," Tae said, through gritted teeth.

"Okay," Hana said, and they both waited for Jimin to arrive. There was an awkward silence between them, and the 5 minutes they waited seemed like 20 to them.

As soon as Jimin arrived, he apologized to them for being late. Tae and Hana didn't say anything. Jimin got hold of the situation, and asked, "So Tae, why was I summoned?"

"I got into Honjong High School..."

Jimin's jaw dropped, he guiltily said, "I am so sorry Tae! I am really really sorry for not telling you about it beforehand!"

Tae faked a smile, covering his sadness, and said, "Nah, it's okay. Don't be sorry. Well, I guess that I can meet a lot of new friends and even our fourth soulmate if there is one?"

"B-but- I am really s-sorry," Jimin's voice cracked. He was on the verge of tears, as he felt very guilty about not informing Tae about that.

"It's okay Jimin, I don't blame you for it. It wasn't your mistake, I should've asked you guys beforehand. Well, Hana and you are gonna be in the same High School, be happy. I am happy if you guys are happy."

"No Tae, we can change High School for you. Yours is the best in Seoul, we will join yours'," Hana said.

"Yes Tae, we can."

"No, don't. I made my decision. You go to the one you are assigned to, I'll go to the one I got into," Tae angrily said, and got up from his seat, and left the case without saying anything else.

Tae looked angry. He got up and left the cafe without saying anything.

Jimin turned towards Hana, and Hana stared back at him. "He needs some time alone. He got to know a lot of shit," Hana said.

"Mhm, well, talk to him at night, as he is your neighbour, and soon, your bruh."

Hana sighed, "Oof- yeah. He will lock himself up in his room again, and I have to find a new way to bring him out." Jimin chuckled at her words.

"Stop laughing at me, you bastard, and give me an idea of how to lure him out!"

"Okay, okay."