Deja Vu 9

It was the last day of the Student Exchange Program and the last day that Jimin would be attending the same school as his soulmates. 

The school had ended, and Hoseok, Hana, Jimin and Taehyung went to a McDonald's and ordered some burgers and fries, with some coke, and sat down at a seat. 

"Jimin, promise me that we would be in touch with us, as well as we will hang out a lot," Hana said, popping a fry into her mouth. Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "I am your soulmate for nothing, I will definitely be in touch."

"Mhm, really?" Taehyung beamed while chewing onto his burger, making little crumbs of food fall onto the table and a few on Hoseok, making the other three disgusted. Hoseok ordered, "Tae! Stop eating like an animal and don't you ever dare to speak while eating." 

"Okay, okay! As you wish, horse," Taehyung replied, laughing, which made everyone else laugh, except Hoseok who was glaring at Tae. (A/N: Sorry if it is offensive. I meant it as a joke, and I would never call him a horse.)

Hoseok stood up and grabbed Tae's collar. Everyone was silent until Hobi said, "Ewwwww," when Taehyung made a pout and was about to kiss him. Hobi quickly let go of Tae's collar and sat back, making Tae and the others laugh.

After talking for a few more minutes, it was time for everyone to part ways. Hoseok bid goodbye to the others and let the soulmates have their talk. 

"So, Jimin, u didn't promise me," Hana said. 

Jimin flicked Hana's head, making Hana growl in pain, and said, "Hana, don't be so dumb, we just live a few blocks away. We can meet whenever we want to."

Tae said, "Yeah, and that reminds me, let's eat dumplings together next time when we meet up."

"Yeah, that's a deal," Jimin beamed and did a high-five with Tae. Hana just looked at the two of them, and felt a bit down, because she won't be able to see Jimin in school from now on. Tears were summing up in her eyes, she hugged Jimin. Jimin rubbed the back of her head and said, "Aww, Hana bub, don't cry," at which Hana instantly pushed him away and said, "Eww, that was cringey. This soulmate shit is making me do cringey shit," at which everyone laughed. Hana quickly wiped her tears and big Jimin a goodbye and with a group hug, they parted their ways with Taehyung accompanying her.

Three days passed since the end of the Student Exchange Program, and it was the weekend. Taehyung, Jimin, Hana and Hoseok had planned a trip to the beach, and of course, they won't be going alone because they aren't allowed to drive so Tae's dad was gonna drive, and Hana's mom was tagging along.

There were a few minutes left before their departure, the adults had gone to buy some snacks, meanwhile, Tae was sitting in the front seat of the car and Jimin sat right behind him and Hana sat right beside him, and they waited for Hoseok and the adults to arrive.

Jimin was very excited to travel to the beach with his soulmates, and because of it, he screamed, "BEACH! Here we come!" Tae suddenly turned back, and shouted, "BITCH?!"

Jimin was disgusted and said, "Bitch, it's B. E. A. C. H, not bitch!" Tae looked at Jimin, confused, and then turned towards Hana, who was eyeing both of them with disgust, "What the hell?" Tae then turned towards Jimin and mouthed an 'Oh'.

After waiting for a few more minutes, Hana's mom and Tae's dad came back, and the luck wasn't on their side, firstly because Hoseok's parents informed that he couldn't attend because he ate a lot of ice cream the day before, and caught a cold, and secondly, Hana got squeezed between Tae and Jimin on the backseat.

On the way to the beach, all of them were enjoying having small conversations and singing songs.

**

We wanna go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rock

(So fantastic)

Go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rock
(So elastic)

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

Ring ding dong, ring ding dong
Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding
(Ojik neoman deullinda)
Ring ding dong, ring ding dong
Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding
(Meorissoge ullinda)

**

BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG!Ppangya ppangya ppangya
BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya

Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma
Oneul bam kkeutjang boja da kkeutjang bwa
Ppangya ppangya ppangya

Ready or not
Yea we don't give a what
Ready or not
Yea we don't give a what

Ret't go namjadeureun wiro
Yeojadeureun get low
Danggyeora BANG BANG BANG
Let the bass drum go

**

____________________________
Ring Ding Dong by SHINee
Bang Bang Bang by BigBang

This ff is taking place in 2009, before BTS' debut, that's why I included old songs, but idk if Bang Bang Bang is that old-

And yeah, in the older parts, Tae recorded videos of YooRa using a button phone/flip phone.