Deja Vu 12

The weekend ended quite quickly, Hana and Tae were back to their school. They missed the presence of Jimin in front of them, but they used to hang out on alternate days, but the hangout sessions turned into study sessions due to their final exams, which would be a key factor for their future high school selection.

After a lot of hard work, the exams were over, and the vacations approached. Everyone partied together as most of them would get separated from each other. This time, Jimin hosted a party at his home, as his parents didn't mind it, and the mansion was all for himself on the vacations as his family went on a business trip to Jeju Island. The students from his school and from Hana's school who were attending the party didn't know that Jimin was the son of a rich man as he never talked about him, because of which, they were surprised to see Jimin's huge mansion, which was a bit away from the apartment he used to live in. There was no one at the home.

The messy room had empty juice bottles laid on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. Hana almost was a victim. As Hana stepped over the god-awful mess, she noticed the music playing in the background. The tunes sounded like the song the 3 soulmates loved. "Jimin might've chosen this song, knowing that I loved this," Hana muttered to herself.  All of a sudden, this party wasn't so bad after all. Well, at least with Tae singing in the background.

Hana looked around, the whole room was filled, a lot of them were dancing and others were drinking juice and eating snacks. A few other people were enjoying in the garden, and others were swimming in the indoor pool. 

"Hey Hana," Jimin said, walking down the stairs from the second floor, which others weren't allowed to go to. He gave Hana a high-five. "How's it going. Are you liking the party?"

Hana nodded. "Very much."

Jimin said, "You don't seem a bit bored though. Let's have fun on the dance floor, or play games with others." 

"Mhm, I am not in the mood to dance, so instead, let's head over to the gaming group?"

"Sounds good, let's go."

As Hana and Jimin were squishing themselves through the crowd, Hana tripped over a bottle and fell on her butt. Music was playing in the people, and the people around her didn't notice her fall, except Jimin, who quickly bent down and picked her up in a bridal style, even though Hana was asking him not to do it, but he shushed her. Hana could smell Jimin's deodorant, it was refreshing. She looked up, to see the worried face of Jimin very close to her. She felt blood rushing to her face, making her blush. She had been crushing over Jimin for a few weeks, one of the reasons was them studying together with each other. She didn't know why, but she felt an attraction force towards him, it was like a soulmates thingie, which never happened to her before. It was like fate wanted her to be with him, and she couldn't stop herself from falling for him.

Jimin carried her to a room on the second floor and placed her on a chair. He paced around the room, searching for a medkit, and ran over to Hana, when he found it. "Where did you get hurt?" he asked. "Hey! It's a small cut on the palm, it's okay, you don't have to go lengths for this small cut."

"No, it's not okay, it's bleeding," Jimin said, examining Hana's hand, "And, is your butt okay?"

"Yeah, it is, I didn't fall that hard!" Hana embarrassingly said. 

Jimin took out the bandage, and slowly applied the medicine and wrapped the bandage around the wound, with Hana's groans in the background. 

Taehyung and Hoseok had witnessed Hana falling, so decided to follow both of them. When they reached the second floor, they heard "Aaaah Jimin!", "Don't press too hard". Tae and Hobi looked at each other in disgust. 

Tae and Hobi followed the voice of Hana and stood outside the room, and heard even more moans. "What the hell is going on inside," Tae asked. "Should we open the door?" Hobi asked. "Yeah, we-" before Tae could even reply, Hobi smashed open the door and said, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" 

Hana and Jimin turned towards Hobi and Tae, who was standing at the door, utterly confused. Jimin said, "What? I am just wrapping a bandage." "But it didn't sound like that," Tae slowly muttered. "Well, why are you guys here?" Jimin asked. 

"Umm, because we saw Hana fall and were worried about her," Hobi said. "I am fine, but this tiny person over here decided to bandage up my small cut," Hana said, groaning.

Jimin scrunched his nose in disgust and flicked Hana's forehead, "Don't call me a shortie!"

Taehyung and Hoseok looked around the room, curiously, as they never came up to the second floor. "Whose room is this?" Hobi asked. "Oh, it's my study room." 

Hana looked around the room, noticing a few family photos of Jimin with his family and a few solo photos of Jimin hung around the room. She had never met Jimin's family, so it was her first time to see his family, and she saw a person younger than Jimin who seemed like his brother, in a few photos.  For some reason, Jimin rarely brought his friends to this mansion, when his family was away, so they never got to meet them. Hana never questioned it, because she knew that Jimin would tell her if he wants to.

"Well, let's go back and have some fun!" Hana fired. "Are you sure?" the other three asked.

"Yeah, I am, but let's go back now, I am bored here." 

Jimin said, "Okay, as you wish."

That evening Hana played beer pong and whatever else the crowd decided to do. She lost each game and made a fool of herself, but it was because of her small wound, but she enjoyed her time with her friends very much.

A/N: I edited this chapter too much, lol. It never had a party scene before XD