2

(y/n)'s POV

I opened the bag the I usually use to get supplies and I start getting the bottles of water, some chips and cans of food. Once it was full I closed and I was going back home but I stop. I heard steps coming close. I hide, they were survivors and I didn't want to deal with them.

I took the bag, my bow and arrow, I ran behind the counter, I heard the bell ring and four male voices.

"Man, that was close" I could heard, I stand a little trying to see the survivors.

"I know" said the smaller of them, he was wearing a face mask.

"We should be more careful our way back" a white hair boy said, you could hear the worry in his voice but it was also calming.

"Let's take what we need and leave before it gets dark" said a boy with brown hair and glasses, I think it's their leader.

There was a window behind them and I could see that there was also a boy outside, he had a baseball bat.

I was going to wait until they leave but I wasn't careful enough and hit a can with mi bow that it felt getting their attention.

"What Was That?!" I heard the boy with the face mask said.

I was to concentrate hiding from them that I didn't notice that from the back door of the store a zombie got in. But it didn't notice me, the guys didn't saw it and I was paying attention of what was going to happen.

"There is nothing" the red hair boy said, they were looking outside the window and the zombie was close of the boy that just spoke.

"ZION BE CAREFUL!"

But when they turn around the zombie fell on the floor with an arrow in it's head, I could heard their breathe. Then they turn to look at me. But before they could say something there were already zombies coming from the back door.

"F*ck!" I said, I jump above the counter and ran outside the store then I saw the boy running behind me.

They were a few zombies in front of us, the guy with the baseball bat took out two of  them and one was going to bite him if it wasn't that I shoot it.

We keep running I tried to go back home but the zombies didn't gave the chance.

"Come with us" told me the guy with glasses, I didn't have a chance to go back there were too many so I nod in response. After running for a while I could see a building close to us but I also saw how the zombies were getting closer every second.

They open the gates and they closed it just in time. Our breath was heavy and they guide me inside. Once inside I could hear other voices mostly girls. They open the door and I saw four girls and a boy when they saw me they stop talking.

"Who is she?" The blonde girl ask and before they could answer she ask again
"what is she doing here?" She said sending me a dirty look.

"Scarlet there is no need to raise your voice" the guy with glasses said "She help us deal with some zombies and she had to come with us"

"What if she is infected?" The guy that was already here said he didn't trust me a bit.

"I'm not" I said for the first time. . .