3

Narrator's POV

The class went silent they didn't expect her to speak.

"I'm leaving" and again they didn't expect her to tell them that  she didn't want to stay, it was dangerous and it was already dark, she wanted to leave?

"You can't, it's dark and they get more dangerous at night" the white hair boy said trying to convince her.
(Y/n) stop for a second to think after all he was right, if she leave there were chances that she will not survive.

"It's better if she leaves, we can't feed another mouth" Scarlett said again with annoyance in her voice couse of the girls presences.

"If I remember you were begging us so you could stay here" Zion said he was getting kind of tired of Scarlett's attitude.

"She is kind of right" Sue said making them look at her "We don't have enough food to feed someone else"

"She is staying, we can't leave her out there" Lawrence said so they finished the argue. (Y/n) wasn't going to stay with them and because of their argue she wanted to make it clear.

"I'll leave in the morning" she said looking directly at the blonde girl that has been complaining about her since she saw her.

"Good" that's all she said in response and once the (h/c) haired girl hear it she start walking towards the window that was in the class and she sat there looking outside.

The class was filled with awkwardness for a few seconds before going back to normal. Harry went close to her trying to make her feel comfortable, he put a hand on her shoulder but she moved away like he was going to harm her.

"Its okay" he said

"Sorry. . . I'm just not used to be around many people" she said back

"You say it like you have never seen other people" Eugene said this time getting in their 'conversation'.

"I haven't, probably six or five years" you answer him

"You been alone for so long!" Judy said not believing that she hadn't contact with other people in such a long time.

"Freak" Scarlett said looking other way, not caring if you heard her.

"Don't be rude Scarlett" Sue said

"I'm not alone, my sister is out there"

"There is a no chance she is alive by now" Eugene said

"She is, I was supposed to go back home with the supplies but I end up here"  Everyone stay quite for a few seconds before Lawrence spoke.

"Bring her here" he said with a kind smile

"What!" Scarlett again said irritating already at some of the guys.

"Yeah, you don't have to be alone anymore" Judy said with enthusiasm, standing from her seat and getting close to them.