7

Narrator's POV

"So. . . The two of you has been alone since this started" Eugene said

Emily nod in response, (y/n) went to the bathroom while the others stay there talking.

"What happen to your parents?" Judy asked, they thought that they got infected and now they are either dead or zombies.

"I don't know" she said looking at her hands

"What you mean?" Judy was concern, everyone was.

The only things they knew about them were that they been living in the forest, they never went to the city before and they didn't have contact with other people for years.

"(Y/n) said that they died when I was a baby, she never told me why they died, but she always tell me amazing things about them" at first she looked kind of sad but when she mentioned her sister she had a smile on her face.

"Can you tell us what she told you?" Harry was surprise, she had to rise her sister alone.

"Sure!" She was so excited, it was her first time talking to other people and it made her more excited because she was going to talk about her parents.

Even though she doesn't remember them you can notice how much she love them, the way she talks about them.

She told them some stories that her sister told her, some of them were of things that happened, what they used to do or stories that they told her sister.

Because they were listening to what the little girl was saying they didn't notice that her sister was there. She was happy because this was the opportunity that if it wasn't because of their situation it wouldn't happen.

Her sister was going to have a- not so normal -happy life until everything is back to normal.

Even thought she was nervous and she just meet them, she feels better knowing that Emily was more safe now and happy.

"(Y/n)!" Your sister called you.

She stand up and went towards you, she raised her hands and you knew what she wants.

"Time to bed" you said while you were carrying her.

"Common guys" Lawrence said, he stand up and opened the door for you since you couldn't because of Emily.

Ethan and Jay had the night patrol so they went a different way from the rest, the others went directly to their classes.

"Do you like it here?" (Y/n) asked her sister that was still awake.

"They are nice" she said, she cuddle close to her sister and then she fell sleep.

"They seem nice" you said to yourself.

You stayed awake for a few minutes thinking of what happened this last two days. At the end you thought that this may be the best and you fell sleep and for the first in a long time you fell to sleep feeling safe.