6

Narrator's POV

They were finally back, you sister admire the building in front of her.
She have never been in the city so she didn't know how the schools or houses look like.

"Is there a way to go to the rooftop" you asked

"Yes, why you ask?" Judy said

"It would be nice to eat outside" you answer, even thought the guys look at you confuse the red haired girl thought that it was a nice idea.

"Can you get some wood, please" you told Judy.

"Sure" she said in her happy tone, you notice that she always looks happy and stays positive and you liked that.

(...)

"Where are Ethan and the girls?" Eugene ask when they only saw Zion.

"They are on the rooftop" he said

"Why?"

"She is making dinner"

They look at each other confuse of what he meant.

Half a hour later they saw Ethan and Judy open the door.

"She said that dinner is ready" Judy said with a big smile on her face.

They weren't used to this, when was the last time they heard 'dinner is ready' and going downstairs and see your family sitting there ready to eat a nice warm meal.
It felt nice to hear it because it made them feel that everything was fine.

They got to the rooftop and when they open the door they saw the (h/c) haired girl and beside he there was little girl talking.

When the little girl notice the group people, she stop talking and when her sister notice that she turned around.

"Come sit" she said with a warm smile, Emily went beside her.

(Y/n) notice that her sister wasn't comfortable so she tried to make her socialize with them.

"Emily" you called her "Can you pass around the food" she nodded.

She took the bowl with soup and start passing around. When everyone had their bowl you gave her one and one for you.

They start eating, the hot soup in this time of the year was perfect. After they finished you took their bowls some of them wanted to repeat.

"What are you looking?!" Scarlett said to Emily.

"What's wrong?" Sue asked her.

"She has been looking at me, it's weird" she said

"I don't like you" that only thing Emily said still looking at Scarlett.

It was silent for a moment until they heard you laugh, even thought Zion and Ethan heard you laugh before they still got surprised.
And later everyone else start laughing too.

"She's definitely your sister" Jay said while laughing.

"Actually we don't know your name yet" Harry said and now everyone was looking at you.

"It's (y/n)"