forgiveness

chapter ¦ eight

an - INTO THE UNKNOWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN okay sorry, so. sorry for the late chapter. i just.. forgot and procastinated. dont worry, i can do this! also i edited this part because my stye is going away. yay!

-------------------------

Hosuh looked at the two chatting. He just felt something boiling inside him, like the one he felt when he overheard his siblings. He wanted to aggressively poke Bella with a knife. Funny, his mother's name is Belle.

"—Haha! Bella, do you mind putting it to the trash now? " Hosuh laughed and politely asked Bella to put the frog in the trash.
"Oh sure Hosuh! I'll be going now, bye! " Bella waved them goodbye and Stephen waved back. Hosuh didn't though.
"Stephen, what do you think of Bella? Isn't she so nice?" " Hosuh questioned Stephen.
"She's okay, I guess.. why are you asking that? " Stephen replied.
"Oh nothing! I'll be going now. Bye to you too! " Hosuh got his belongings and quickly exited without hearing Stephen say bye.

As Hosuh was walking, he saw Ann talking to.. Jay? That's a weird duo. They seem to be talking about something but Ann does most of it. Jay's just.. quiet. He decided to go near them.

"Hello Ann, hello Jay. What are you two talking about? " Hosuh approached the two.
"Oh! Uhm... promise not to tell anyone about this? " Ann was looking around cautiously.
"Okay? I promise! "
"So, I wanted to apologize to Dan for.. staring at him for too much. I didn't mean to stare at him. " Jay explained, it seems his mood worsened than before.
"That's why I'm helping him apologize. Don't you want to help, Hosie? " Ann stared at Hosuh with puppy eyes.
"Alright. That won't be too bad. Let's do it at lunch. " Hosuh suggested.
"Alright then. I'm going to my class now. Bye guys! " Ann cheerfully walked away.
"I'm going too.. Goodbye Hosuh. "
"Oh well, goodbye. "

The three walked seperate ways into their seperate classes. Jay didn't want help so he won't hurt his pride but he seems to be willing to sacrifice anything just to be good friends with Daniel. He wonders why.

-----------------------

ART DEPARTMENT

In the Art Department, Ivu and Shaira discuss things while Ivu drinks tea like a fancy lady.

"Don't you think this school is full of two-faced people? Whether or not they know they are two-faced? " Shai said, she has her suspicions.
"My, why do you think of that Shai? Are you gonna go on detective mode again? " Ivu gave a stare at Shai as she sips her tea.
"Like that. I've been getting weird feelings lately. I'm probably just paranoid but what I'm saying is, it really feels like a few people we know have different sides of them.. " Shai ate a biscuit on the tray.
"Whether or not they know they are two-faced? I do think you are just paranoid but your father is a detective and you do inherit his personality. But, I hope everything will be alright. "Ivu gently sips more from her teacup.
"I'm going now, guess you won't have anyone to play cards with. " Shai stood up from her seat.
"Yes, as Pau said, 'It's Tea Time'. " Ivu bid farewell to Shai.

------------------------

Dan went to the rooftop late. He was assigned to do something and he lost track of time. He rushed to their spot and he stopped when he saw a certain blond-haired person.

".....Jay? " He muttered.
"Hey Dan! Come over here! " Ann pointed to where Dan is gonna sit, right next to Hosuh which he is glad for.
"Alright. Uhm, hello.. Jay. " Dan said, avoiding eye contact.
"I'm sorry. " Jay suddenly said, which is directed to Dan.
"W-What? Why? " Daniel blurted out, but this time he was looking at Jay im confusion.
"For staring at you too intently. It wasn't your fault. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me.. Dan? " Jay pleaded. He opened his eyes and the two (Hosuh and Ann) were visibly shocked.
"I.. I do, it's fine really. You don't need to apologize..... your eyes look beautiful though.. " Daniel went quiet at the last part. Unfortunately, Hosuh heard it and smiled a bit.

"Yay! Finally it's over. I can finally eat! Anywayzzzzz, where's Stephen? " Ann asked.
"Oh, I told him I had something to do and I'll be late. I'm gonna go no— " As Jay was gonna leave, Dan tugged his sleeve. He stood up and whispered to Jay,
"Thanks for saying that. I feel much more better now that you said sorry. Also.... nevermind. Bye! " Dan lets go and waved. Jay waved back and went downstairs.
"Ohohoho, Dermit said something. What is it, what is it? " Ann urged Dan to tell her which Dan avoided using his smooth talking skills.

Daniel felt something, a very sweet feeling when Jay apologized. He unconsciously blushed.

Jay felt relieved he said sorry. What Daniel said to him made his heart flutter. Wait, heart? Wasn't it already broken? Is Dan... his hope?

--------------------------

"Hey Jay! Took you long enough. We were playing 'One Word at a Time'. Ya wanna join? " Stephen high-fived Jay.
"Sure why not. It doesn't hurt to make the story gruesome and grisly. " Jay grinned darkly.
"U-Uhh.. Second Boss.. theres no need t— "
"Fuck yeah Jay! LET'S DO THIS! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS NEXT! I'LL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! " Stephen causes mayhem as his goons are terrified and the bystanders give the group strange looks.
"....What will you ever do without anyone stopping you? " Jay facepalmed as he tried to stop Stephen going in detention.

----------------------------

an - okay so, told my friends ( notjesu , berry and everyone else in our whatsapp gc ) that my stye is healing way before i finished this goddamn chapter.

anyways sorry for the late one. i forgot to do it yesterday. sorry for any mistakes here and there. i got a dtiys to finish. bye!!