satisfied

chapter ¦ thirteen

-------------------------

Since the sleepover party was over, Dan was left with nothing to do in his home. He could go to the park, his classmates would be there right? It's a Sunday so they would be spending their time there.

Dan got up from his bed and put on his shoes, "Mom, I'm going to the park! " he said to his Mother as he waved goodbye to her. "Alright sweetie! Remember to get home before it gets dark, kay? "

He didnt mind his Mother worrying over him but he knows he will return before it gets dark. His Mother says creepy people will emerge, it seems like a childish fear but he encountered one before so its alright, okay?!

------------------------

Dan arrived at the park, a lot of people were there just chilling, running or chatting with their friends. He sees a familar group beneath a huge tree. Dan goes near them.

"Hey! You guys are here too? " Dan said hi to them. "Oh! Hi Dan, we're just having a picnic. Wanna join us? " UNIMPORTANT  replied. "You guys sure? " Dan asked. "Yup! " UNIMPORTANT gave a thumbs up.

As UNIMPORTANT said to Dan, he was allowed to join their picnic. Dan sat down, leaning on the tree for a bit. They all chatted, talking about different topics.

"Hey, you guys know that guy named Jay.. Jay Ko or something like that? He's with that guy who made a gang in school. " UNIMPORTANT asked everyone.
"Yea! He's so creepy, and weird! He doesn't even talk.. " A girl said.
"Come on guys, he's not creepy or is he weird. He's really ni— " Dan tried to assure them Jay wasnt any of what they said.
"Ew, you talked to him? Or did he talk to you? If I were you, I'd walk away! " The same girl stammered.
"No! No, believe me! Jay isn't like th— " Dan tried one more time just to be cut off by that bitch again.
"Can we just stop talking about that creep? I'm getting goosebumps! " The girl urged the others to talk about other topics which they did.

Now, Dan's mood became worse. He didn't talk to them, who would anyway? He felt angry that the bitch keep cutting him off but also for something else.

He tried telling them Jay wasnt a fucking creep or what they said. He was a nice, caring guy that made him happy whenever he talks to him. I wonder what would happen if he ruins the bitch's status at school? He has heard rumors of her whoring herself to the teachers.

Dan decided to take this chance, he should talk to Hosuh or Ann about this when he's done it but first.. "Hey guys, I have to go now. I told my Mother that I'm gonna return before its dark.. Goodbye! " He stood up and ran away from them quickly to go home.

His Mother was watching some TV, a tv show called By the way, are you smarter than a 5th grader?. His Mother noticed that Dan was back from the park and said, "That was quite early, did something happen? " His mother was worried.

Daniel sat down and replied, "A girl kept cutting me off. I mean, Jay isn't that rude, nor is he that creepy! He's just a nice guy.. " he grumbled

"Dont let it get into your head. It sure is frustrating but don't worry sweetheart. What you need to do is, follow my advice and crush her social status to pieces in school. " Her sweet voice lulled Dan to calmness.