hosuh's new friend

chapter ¦ two

---------------------------------

When Hosuh went out of the car with his other siblings, he immediately searched for green or pink hair in the sea of students. He continued seaching until he saw his two best friends, Dan and Ann.

"—Oh! Hey Hosuh, good morning." Dan waved. Hosuh said a small good morning.
"Good morning Hosie, guess what? Dan's broccoli hair is turning into its original black color!" Ann said with a mischevious smile.
"Ann! That's not true, believe me Hosuh. That is not true at all."
"Haha.. What classes do you have today?" Hosuh asked.
"I got History first then English. For Dan, he said it was Math for him." Ann replied.

While they were talking and putting stuff in their lockers, the bell ringed and they went on seperate ways.

Hosuh sat on the back of his Science class. He didn't really want to be called on, nor did he want to be at front. It just, felt scary and nerve-wracking.

Students were chatting about various topics until the door opened. Instead of the teacher, it was someone with a purple mohawk. The class stared a him for a second then continued their chatter since it wasn't the teacher.

Stephen scanned for a seat and Hosuh had a bad feeling he will choose the seat next to h— ofcourse he did. Hosuh was more nervous than ever and wasn't sure what to do.

Should he engage in small talk? No, I'm pretty sure that will be awkward, really awkward. Introductions? That is awkward too. What should he do? Hosuh was sweating a lot.

While he was sweating buckets, Stephen just sat quietly and didn't mind his seatmate unlike our panicking Hosuh here. But he noticed the boy getting really and visibly nervous to the point Stephen felt bad for him. It was time to break the ice.

"Hey, I'm Stephen Ng, what's your name?" Stephen said to the grey-haired boy. Why was his hair grey anyway? Isn't that for elderly people?
"Ah! I-I'm Hosuh Lee, nice to meet you.." Hosuh was surprised that the boy called Stephen talked to him.
"Lee? Which Lee? " Stephen was curious.
"E-Edward Lee? He's my father, why?" Hosuh tilted his head, confused.
"Really? You're the son of that rich person appearing in tv?" Stephen couldn't believe it.

Just as Hosuh was about to say yes, the teacher came in and the two had to pause their conversation. It was none other than Mr. Thomas, the Science Teacher.

"Class, next Wednesday we're gonna turn a frog into your plushie. Any questions? " He sternly said.

A hand was raised and Mr. Thomas allowed him to speak. The student asked if they needed materials. Mr. Thomas said that the science room will provide it and it will be done in groups of two.

Mr. Thomas then proceeded talking about things that Hosuh began to note. He noticed that Stephen stares off the distance which made Hosuh chuckle.

---------

When the class ended, some students stayed and cleaned or some went out for their next class. Hosuh was gonna go to his next class when he remembered something.

Just before Stephen was gonna leave, someone grabbed his hand. He turned around and saw Hosuh. Stephen oddly felt relieved it wasn't someone who was looking for a fight.

"Yes? " Stephen asked.
"S-Stephen, can we be friends? You're a cool person and, and, I just tho---"
"Sure, why not. I don't mind, you're cool too.. I guess. " Stephen went quiet at the last part.
"Really? Are you serious? "
" Yeah, it doesn't hurt to get another friend anyway. " His mood lightened.
"Thanks Stephen, see you next Wednesday! " Hosuh waved goodbye.

When Hosuh left, Stephen felt a bit sad. But, he was glad he became friends with him. It was like this when he became friends with Jay but this was much more sweeter.

While Stephen was thinking about it, a certain green-haired individual saw what happened and was really happy for Hosuh who, made a friend all on his own.

At the art department, Hosuh wasn't the one to say 'Let's be friends' instead it was the members and he just said yes so it caused Daniel utter joy and will tell Ann later in the rooftop with Hosuh.

-------------

When his other classes ended, Hosuh immediately went to the lunch spot at the rooftop rather than in the cafeteria since it was really noisy there. He spotted Ann waving her hand and he rushed there.

"Hello. How were your classes today?" Hosuh asked while taking out his lunch out from his bag.
"Oh you know, same as always. It was so boring and it sucked. " Ann said dejectedly.
"Hosuh, who was that guy who you became friends with? " Daniel got to the point.
"Really?! Hosuh! Did you say it or did he say it? " Ann was shaking Hosuh for answers while Hosuh was trying to stop her.
"I said it. His name was Stephen, he has a really cool purple mohawk with dark violet eyes. He seemed like a cool person. "
" You even noticed his eye color huh? Also, Ann, were people trying to make you go to the cafeteria again? " Dan asked Ann.
" Yup, I'm pretty much tired of it. Hosuh, it's so hard! Help me! " Ann exaggerated while Hosuh giggled.
The trio were chatting about things until it was time for their other classes.

-----------------

When the students finally finished school and it was getting dark, Hosuh said goodbye to Dan and Ann and went inside the fancy car as his other siblings chatter and the car going towards his.. home.

--------------------

AN - 927 words! wowie! this is great, yea it really is. i feel proud of it and i hope the next chapters are long like this too.