.prologue.

Roman felt his heart thump as she led him down the hallway. Her hand in his as they approached the door. He watched her as she let go of him and grabbed the keycard, swiping the door open.

She walked in first, Roman following. He turned and closed the door, locking it. He turned around, her dress no longer on her body, but on the floor instead.

She walked over to him, her heels and Roman's breathing the only sound in the room. He felt his breath stop as her hands slipped under his shirt. Her touch, electricity to his body.

She leaned in, her lips kissing his cheek. "I want you, Roman." He groaned the sound of his name rolling off her tongue, instantly causing a reaction from him.

His mind tried to take back some control over his body, grabbing her hand. "I can't.. I have a fiancé."  She smirked, his excuse amusing her.

She pulled away from him, her hands reaching behind her back, unsnapping her bra. Roman watched as her gorgeous breasts reacted to the cool air in the room. His penis throbbing as she stood there. Her hair around her face, her lips wearing their usual vixen red.

She bit her lip as her eyes traveled down his body, seeing his reaction to her. She walked to him, grabbing his pants. He gasped lightly as she unbuttoned his pants, slipping her hand into his boxers.

He groaned as she touched him, keeping a firm grasp. "I want you and as much as you want to hide it, you want me too.. This is a one time thing." He grabbed a handful of her hair, earning a moan, before slamming his lips on hers.

"This is a one time thing."

___________________
Hi Loves! New book and new series!

Notice: this book is labeled MATURE* only because I do want it be a little spicier than what I usually write, I wanted to step out of my comfort zone..

But not too far out so I used my #1 ship lol! But anyway, thank you & I really hope you enjoy it!

Message me for any questions or anything!