chapter 6// even steven

nikki's p.o.v

I grabbed a glass from my cupboard, walking back to the glorious bottle of wine on my counter. Typical Saturday behavior. I replayed the past days in my head as I poured the liquid into the cup. My tongue running against my lip. He's tastier than I remember.

I smiled remembering the look on his face when we were in his locker room. His eyes closed, vulnerable and soft. Something about seeing him in that position set something off in me. I want him like that all the time. Every time.

I smirked as I pulled my phone from my short pocket. I unlocked my phone and tapped on his name. I felt my heart skip a beat as I type quickly, reading the message before hitting send.

Hi, Bestie... Are you alone?

I grabbed my wine glass and walked over to my couch. I sat down and pretended to watch T.V, waiting for him to text back. Only to be surprised by the sound of my ringtone.

I bit my lip as I set my wine glass down and watched his name grace my screen. Let's make him sweat a bit. I watched as the ringing stopped, the missed call notification popping up. Then a second later the phone rang again. I answered it on the third ring.

'Hi.' I felt myself tighten as he chuckled in my ear. 'I hope you ignored my first phone call by accident.' 'No, I was busy.' I heard him hum curiously. 'With?' 'You.' I smiled as he grew silently, probably thinking about how to answer.

'What about me?' 'Just thinking about what would happen if you were next to me.' I heard him chuckle. 'What do you want, Nicole?' 'Ohh.. Nicole, huh? I don't want anything Roman.'

'Then why are you calling me?' I looked at the phone, confused. 'I didn't call you.. You called me, babe.' He went silent again. 'Romannn.' 'Hmm?' I smirked into the phone. 'Why did you call me?'

'I thought I called you to tell to leave me the hell alone but-' 'You can't?' 'Not yet.' 'Why?' I felt myself get wetter as his voice got deeper. 'Because I want you.'  'Want me how?'

'Desperate, hungry, horny.. Just the way you want me. I want us even.' 'Even?' I felt him take a deep breath. 'Touch yourself. Pretend I'm there.' I slowly opened my legs, slipping my hand into my shorts, feeling the heat coming from my pussy. I slowly rubbed, a moan spilling from my lips.

'Nicole?' 'Y-Yes.' 'Do you want me?' I rubbed myself as I moaned my answer into the phone. 'How bad?' 'Very.' I nearly came as he spoke louder into the phone. 'I want you too. I want to lick every part of your body. I want to punish you. I want you screaming my name.' I rubbed faster, loving his deep voice in my ear.

'More.' 'You want more?' I nodded, my moans answering for me. 'Keep going.. Don't stop.' I moaned into his ear as I imagined him here. His arms wrapped around me, his length filling me completely, my lips connected with his.

'Ro-Roman.' 'Come for me baby, come hard.' I moaned deeply as I came, his name being the last thing I moaned. 'Taste yourself.' I smiled as I brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking hard. 'Tell me.' 'It's sweet.' He groaned into my ear.

I bit my lip, sweaty and frustrated. 'Are we even?' 'Even Steven.' I opened my mouth to say something, only to hear him end the call.