chapter 5// resist

roman's p.o.v

I turned my rental car into the arena's parking lot. The feeling of being in Boston, electric. I can basically hear the roar of the crowd. I squeezed into a parking spot, turning the car off. I hopped out, reaching in my back pocket for my phone.

5:20.. Alright, not bad. I opened the backseat door and grabbed my duffel bag. I locked the car and made my way towards the arena, when I heard my ringtone go off. I grabbed my phone, seeing an unknown number.

I chuckled and shook my head before hitting the reject button. I know that it was probably just one of those random scam calls. But after the other night, I'm not taking any chances.

I lost my cool the other night at Rollins' place. And I feel horrible about it. It felt good at the time but, having to see my wife after and having to lie about what took so long, made me feel disgusting.

But as bad as I felt, I can seem to shake off the effect Nikki had on me. Thinking back on what happened in the bathroom, sends me back to that weak space. I thought I was strong and didn't have to worry about losing control over myself. But when I saw her, I slowly felt everything slipping out of my fingers. Everything.

I opened the door to my locker room, hearing my phone go off again. I close the door, setting my bag on the floor. I looked at the phone, maybe if I just let it ring.. And soon enough, it stopped ringing. Thank god.

I turned my attention to my duffel bag, picking out my ring gear for tonight. And just as I was about to get in my zone, my phone goes off again. But it's a text message this time. I grabbed the phone opening the message.

Unknown: answer it.. please

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, knowing now for a certainty, that it was my little friend. "Relentless.. Not sure if I like that about you." I gripped the phone, waiting for the call.

And right on cue, the phone rang. I took a deep breath in and answered it, bringing it up to my ear. I didn't say anything. 'Roman...'. I smiled, enjoying the way she purred my name. 'I can hear you breathing. So I know you're there.' I cleared my throat. 'I'm here. Why are you calling me?'

'Why didn't you answer me?' She knows why and yet pretends to be oblivious. 'You know why..' I felt the hairs on my neck raise as I heard her chuckle in my ear. 'You know usually when a friend calls, the other friend answers the call.'

I chuckled 'friend, huh?' She sighed. 'You're still question our friendship? I'm hurt.' 'I don't care.. You're not my friend.' I could hear her little giggle. 'You know what? I might actually agree with you.' I looked at the phone, confused.

'You agree that we're not friends?' 'Yes. We're best friends.' I chuckled at the word. 'Best friends, huh?' 'Of course. We are way more than just friends.' 'What makes you think that?' I felt the mood change. Her silence confusing me.

'Nicole?' She kept quiet. I leaned against the wall, waiting for her answer. I nearly jumped when I heard a knock on my door. I felt my penis jolt as I heard her in my ear. 'Open the door.'

I walked to the door, opening it. She was standing there. I hung up the phone. I watched as she slipped her phone into her pocket. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it. "Aren't you gonna let me in?"

"No." She nodded. "Okay. So you're mad." Mad? "Mad? About what?" She gave me a look, and leaned in. "About the other night." I crossed my arms, looking down at her. "What about the other night?"

"Let me in." "No." She looked up at me. "You want me to talk about the other night out here? In the hallway? Where everyone can hear? You really want that?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed her, dragging her into the room. I closed the door behind her.

"Why would I be mad about the other night?" "Because about what happened." I shrugged and walked over to my duffel. I watched her as she looked at me, challenging me. "Nothing happened the other night."

"God, you are so deliciously cute." I watched her as she sat down on a chair. Her hair tied back, revealing all her features. Her lips looking plump and tasty. "Roman, you can't tell me that it wasn't fun. And if you do, you're lying."

"Okay, yes. I know what happened the other night but that's it. I slipped up but it won't happen again." She smirked and nodded. "Why won't it happen again?" "Because what happened the other night, happened because I wasn't myself. I had a couple of beers in me. Which is why I reacted the why I did. If it wasn't for that fact, it never would've happened."

She chuckled, drawing my attention. "So you're saying that beer caused you to react that way? I find that hard to believe." I shrugged, which only seemed to amuse her more. "What?" Now it was her turn to shrug. "Nothing, I just find it funny that you can stand there and deny the fact that I have any effect on you."

"I don't have to deny it. You have no effect on me." I turned around to hang my gear into the locker. I nearly froze when I felt her hand on my lower back. "Careful, if you keep saying that, I might just have to believe you." I closed my eyes as I felt her hands run up my back.

I felt her lips kiss my back, then my arms. I groaned quietly as she ran her hands across my growing bulge. I heard her moan. "You're not the only one who can't control their temptation. I can't resist you. I always want you. All the time." I bit my lip slightly as she slowly slipped her hand into my pants, sneaking into my underwear.

I shook my head slightly, wanting to stop. Or at least thinking that I wanted to stop. "Shhh, just enjoy it." I felt her hand grab my penis, rubbing it slightly.. The feeling of her hands around me beyond amazing.

I groaned as she jerked me off, loving every single second. "Fuck!" I felt her lean into my back. "What do you want, baby? Tell me what you need." I felt myself getting closer. I grabbed her hand, pulling it out of my pants. I turned around, facing her. My hand around her wrist, I pulled her closer to me.

Our lips on the brink of touching. I looked her in the eyes, before traveling my eyes to her lips. "I need you on your fucking knees." She smirked, obeying. Her eyes on me, as she watched as I slipped my pants down, along with my underwear.

I heard her purr, as she grabbed my penis and slipped it into her mouth. I watched in awe as she sucked me, her eyes connected with mine. She made it feel personal. I cursed as I felt her flatten her tongue, taking me in deeper.

I grabbed her ponytail as she sucked me faster. I twitched enjoying every filthy second I was in her mouth. She smiled as she pulled my penis out of her mouth. Her lips looked tastier than they did when she walked in.

She licked and kissed at the tip, teasing me. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me annoyed, angry. I grabbed her ponytail tighter, her mouth instantly opening. I slammed into her mouth, her moans feeling heavenly against me. I cursed as I fucked her mouth, her mouth working wonders on me.

"Fuck!" I gave her hair one last squeeze before I came. I slipped out of her mouth, and let go of her hair. I picked up my pants and watched her. She slowly got up, licking her lips. And I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her and kissed her. Her lips swollen and pillowy.

I pulled away, holding her. She looked up at me, her eyes mischievous. "See? Best friends." She pecked my lips and pulled away from me. She walked to the door, turning back to me. "Save my number. Answer my calls." She smirked before walking out the door. I chuckled and leaned against the wall. I can't control myself when I'm with her. I just can't resist.