𝕃𝕒 𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕩𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖

Johnny.
We were waiting to be let in the theater so Pony and I were screwing around waiting for Dally to come. I really didn't want to come because Dally was going to be there. I swear my heart broke when he told me he had a girlfriend. I wish he could date me.

"Hey Pony! Johnnycakes!" I looked up to see Dally pushing Pony out of th way and before I could even laugh at Pony falling he caught me in a big hug, "Hello to you to Dally!"
After a while we were allowed in the theater.
—-
The musical was...interesting..

Dally was really into the it and so was Pony and after a while I really began getting into it as well after a while the show went on intermission (A/N: the only musical I went to has intermission I don't know if Heathers does—)
"Dang Pony your nerdy ass sure does have good taste in music!"
"Thanks..?" Dally turned to me
"Joooohnnyy" he whined laying his head on my shoulder. He then took his head off made my head go on his shoulder then rested his head on my own. There goes my heart. Like I needed it anyways.

Soon the show went back on and while the song, which I think is called: Seventeen was playing I felt something slip onto my finger.
I looked at my hand to see a ring on my finger. I turned to Dally who had begun to hold my hand. "What is that?" I whispered to Dally motioning to my finger. "My Silver Christopher." He whispered back, "Take care of it," he whispered again kissing my neck before going back to watching the musical.
I love him. I love him and I know I can't ever have him. But I still love him.