𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪

(Imma call Sylvia S Cause I'm lazy. Leave me alone hsss)

S: and you still talk to him.

Johnny: like it or not I'm going to continue talking to him.

S: you better watch your mouth, fag
Johnny has taken a screenshot of your conversation!
S: besides I can easily just tell Dallas that you're doing something bad to me and you're immediately out of his life.

Johnny: and I can just show him what you've been telling me.
Johnny has taken a screenshot of your conversation!

S: you really think he's going to believe you?
S: you think that he's going to choose you over me?
S: good luck.

Johnny is typing...
Johnny is typing...
___________

Johnny covered himself in a pile of blanket, after he threw the last one on he began to cry.
Ah yes depression, how lovely.

He could hear his parents yelling at each other and glass breaking making him cry more. Depression, how lovely.
—-

He was at the DX buying some painkillers for his mom. His eyes looked dull and sad, he didn't bother to clean his dry tears either.
While looking at the drugs that stood on the shelf some girl approached him. "What you buying cutie?" Her annoying voice asked
"Some painkillers.." he responded hoarsely
"I'm Sylvia." Oh..her.
"Isn't your boyfriend, Dallas?" He asked she laughed annoyingly, "Yeah but he doesn't need to know about you." Johnny turned and smiled at her sarcastically, "Well Sylvia I'm Johnny, Dallys friend. You know the one you call fag? The one you're slowly tearing apart? Nice knowing you." He said running out of the store, without the pain killers.

______

S: fucking fag ill make sure you never talk to Dallas again.

Johnny: I'll
Johnny: grammar exists and fuck off.
Johnny has taken a screenshot of your conversation!

𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘩𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶!