Chapter 14: A Very Special Date

Denki's Pov

After yesterday's events, I called on Eijiro, Hanta, Izuku, and Shoto to help me do the job.

We set up a picnic date just near UA.

This date that I've been waiting for will be held at night so we'll be able to look at the stars.

"So what are you planning with our quirks?" Hanta asked.

I think for a good idea, "Decorations?"

"Looks like Eijiro and Izuku's quirk can't be used here." Shoto said.

I nodded.

"Maybe you can help me make this place beautiful as possible then you can leave after." I suggested.

"Never knew you can be this sweet to a person, Denki." Hanta said.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Well, it's for a special person in my life."

"What a caring and sweet boyfriend." Eijiro said as he punched his chest.

We all laughed at his reaction.

---

Finally, it was night time.

With the help of Shoto and Hanta's quirk, we made the place look fantastic.

"So we can leave now? We're still gonna review for the discussion tomorrow." Hanta said while hanging onto a tree.

(A/N: I did it on purpose and made him a Budget Spiderman, author-chan is Filipino so plzzz bear with meeee)

"Well you can stay here for a while and watch the place."

"Just that?" Eijiro asked, Shoto smacked the back of his head.

Eijiro apologized, "Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

We all faced him, "Really?" We said in chorus.

He nodded, "I almost forgot that I'll review with Katsuki, he'll kill me if I was late, so yeah seeyah! Goodluck Denki!" Eijiro left and faded from our view.

I took a deep breath, "I'll go fetch Kyoka now, don't ever leave guys!" I left and was excited our date, our first date is gonna be one of my best memories.

I ran through the dorm and even passed Eijiro, is he really that slow?

(A/N: For the sake of the plot, I didn't really mean that Eijiro was slow but just for the story tho, so peace.)

I finally arrived in front of Kyoka's dorm room, I took a deep breath. Well I was about to knock when I heard her yelling inside her room.

I panicked and turned the doorknob, I didn't know the door wasn't locked so I fell, landing face first on the floor.

Oh no, I already feel her looking at me. I just embarrassed myself in front of my girlfriend.

I quickly stood up but again I tripped because of my loose shoelace, I was pretty clumsy inside her room.

I stood up again, but this time she helped me.

"Pretty clumsy today huh?" She asked.

I only nodded, we both laughed.

"Also, why were you yelling?"

"Oh, I couldn't find my guitar pick, and I was frustrated about it."

I raised one eyebrow, "That's only the reason?" She nodded.

"Oh come on, I thought you were hurt, and I was the one who ended up being hurt, jeez Kyoka." I said while laughing at myself.

"I love how clumsy ou are sometimes." She said as she kissed my cheek, I felt myself blush at the contact.

"Well, I was gonna show you something, can you come with me?"

"Sure!" Kyoka said with a smile.

We went outside her room and went outside the dorm.

"Where are the lovebirds going?" Mina shouted.

We jusy ignored her as we ran through the surroundings of the picnic place.

We arrived there and saw Shoto, Izuku, and Hanta up in a tree so they wouldn't get caught, I signaled them to leave, they did so using Hanta's quirk.

(A/N: Spiderman...spidermam....wait imma stop)

Kyoka was shocked at the setup of the place.

"This was the thing I was gonna show you, this kind of like a date-" She cut me off by hugging me tight, "I like it Denki, thank you and I love you."

"Hehe, I love you too, you know that right?" I answered.

Our date went pretty well, we were joking about each other and talking about our future.

"I would like to do hero job with you." I said. She faced me, "I would like that too!"

Up until the end, I was laying on her lap while looking at the stars, she played with my hair and kept roasting me.

We were shocked about what happened next, there were fireworks? Wait, this wasn't a part of the setup. The fireworks even say 'D & K' at some point.

I just pretended that it was part of it.

It was painted in our faces that we enjoyed our picnic date.

While I was grabbing something to eat inside the picnic basket, I felt Kyoka kiss my cheek.

I froze in place, it was followed by my smile.

After some time, we sat next to each other, holding hands, and her head leaning on my shoulder.

"Kyoka, if we get in trouble and one of us gets hurt, and even forgets our memories, I want either of us to tell each other the number 143 even if we forget that we're in a relationship."

(A/N: Look, I don't know how to express that part, so I apologize)

"Well, 143." Kyoka replied.

I chuckled, "1432."

-----

A/N: Sorry for confusing parts, hope you stay tune to the next chapter and the new fanfic coming soon!