Will(11)

*Edited*

We had been driving for 30 minutes straight.
Noah passed out in the back,his loud snores accompanying the empty silence.

As soon as we arrived home,I picked up Noah from the back and locked my car before I walked inside.
Dad sat in the kitchen,a cup of coffee in hand and a phone.

He looked stressed and worried.
"Where have you been?!",  dad yelled. My father was a short tempered person,just like me

My father sniffed Noah's clothes and stiffened.
" Why does he smell like alcohol?!", this time more angrier.

"He was drinking when I got him ,..." I spoke softly but my deep tone made dad back off a bit.

My temper was much worse than my father's and dad knew this well.

I was partly correct. I didn't lie but I didn't exactly tell the truth.

"Alright,I'll probably ground him in the morning ", He mumbled more to himself.

" Goodnight", I replied as I dropped off my fat ass of a brother in his room before going to mine.

Pulling off my clothes and only boxers left, I pulled the curtain and turned off the light.

What a day!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°

Waking up to my blaring alarm,I threw the alarm across the room hitting the wall and going silent.
I got out of bed,in only boxers.
I put on some PJ pants and went downstairs.

Noah who was drinking coffee and choked on his coffee as I entered the kitchen.
My bed hair was curly,shaggy and I ran my hand through it.

My muscles rippled,tan,my 6 pack abs in full display,my muscles flexed as I closed the fridge,a glass bottle of tonic water in my hand as I glared at Noah.

"Look Will, I'm-" I put up my middle finger at him as I walked back to my room,

"I love you....", he yelled as I walked away,
passing by dad's room. It was empty,he probably left.

I got ready,putting on new navy blue jeans,some combat boots,a gray plain vneck shirt that outlined my abs.

I put on my light denim jacket and white Jordans.
I brushed my teeth and styled my curly hair,covering my green orb,that I absolutely hated,not only because of my mother but it gave away too many emotions making me a vulnerable target and a weakness for me.

After putting on some mens cologne,some silver finger bands, anchor bracelet and and some other wristbands,I left my room.
Noah was walking down the stairs when I left my room,glad I finished my homework last night.

I did study for the literature test.
Noah walked out first knowing I was still pissed at him so he didn't say anything.
I got in my car and drove off.

Arriving at school parking my car next to Walkers.
His car was a black sleek Volvo while mine was the modern black jeep cherokee.

He was waiting by his car wearing his letterman jacket and a basketball in his hand.
He had a smirk plastered on his face.
I caught the basketball as he past it to me,locking my car,I put it in my pocket.

" Sup bro", we shared a bro hug and walked into school with his friends.
I've met Ryan,Jordan, Jason and Mitchell.

I left to my locker telling them I'd see them at lunch cafeteria.
I went off to my first class, Chemistry.

I remembered we had to write exactly 3 pages worth of formulaes and solutions that you have to remember by heart.
I wrote an extra page in case,the instructions were said as 4 instead of 3.

Walking into my first class,the chem lab,I noticed how everyone stared at me,especially the girls,and afew guys.

Um..ok?

I sat by Jordan who was in this class.
He plays basketball with Bryce and yeah...that's all I know about him.

"Sup ?" He asked as I took my seat next to him.

"Nothing much" he only nodded as the teacher walked in smiling Mrs Pearly.

"Good morning class,I hope you have your homework ready because that's going to help you with your chem test next week Tuesday", there were afew casual groans as I listened attentively.

The first period was in session,about 30 minutes later, the door opened and the principal walked in.

" I'd like to request for William Carters. Please follow me to the office. Its regarding your twin brother", I stood up packed up my book, and followed the principal out.

"Is he always this sick. Diagnosed with a disease maybe?", I shook my head.

" no sir..."

"He's in the nurses office. We tried ringing your father but he isn't picking up....", I only nodded. I'm officially pissed at him.

" My father is a surgeon sir,he's very busy and doesn't have time for this..."

"I understand Mr Carters. Follow me,he's in my office..." We walked into his office. I saw Noah sitting on one of the seats with a bottle of water.

He was shocked to see me as I sat next to him.
The discussion started. I had to take Noah to the hospital to be treated right away.
But that would mean,dad will see us.

As soon as we walked out of the school,I swung my fist and hit Noah's car instead of his face,it left a mark.
I was extremely pissed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you nuts?!Do you think this is funny?!entertaining perhaps?! I get it Noah, you don't give 2 fucks about school,but I do!I'm so sick and tired of you!all you do is get into trouble and I have to get you out of it! You wanna act like a little bitch,then be a little bitch!!,I don't fucking care. All my homework assignments have gone to waste because I have to take care of your dumb ass!Do you know I had to stay up late,to finish all that work?! You need to get your fucking shit together because once I take you to the hospital,I'm leaving you in dad's care,I'm not standing up for you anymore,and you can go fuck yourself and your drugs!I'm done here. I don't care anymore,go take as much weed as possible,I don't fucking care.
Now,get in the car", he looked genuinely shocked as he stared at me in fear.

He got in the car quietly as we drive off to the hospital.
I dropped him at the parking lot and before he can speak,I put up my window and drive off.

I figured,going back to school in this mood so I headed to the small cafe near the woods.