Will(13)

*Edited*

"Hi,I'm Alex. What's your name baby boy?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I'm not a baby...", he smirked and took a seat in front of me.

" I'm Alex" he introduced himself again.
His voice was muscular,husky and deep.
I could see his muscles bulging through his armani suit and he was at least an inch taller than me.

"Like what you see pup?" He smirked as his cologne drifted to my nose.
Just then,I realized I was checking him out.
His voice was melodic and I somehow secretly liked it.

"No actually,I've seen better..." This time it was my turn to smirk as I saw his eyes darken and he clenched his sharp jaw with a glare my way.
My heart raced as he suddenly stood up and came over to my chair pushing it back.
I was surprised at how he managed to pull that off.
One minute he was standing in front of me,and the next,he's breathing down my neck,drawing hickeys on the sensitive skin of my neck where my shoulder and neck met.
My body tingled with excitement and I was afraid that wasn't the only part that was standing in excitement.

I pushed him away when a memory flashed through my mind causing me to put my walls back up and pushed him as hard as I could.
He released my skin with a pop sound as he stared at me in worry.

"Are you-"

"Just leave me alone....", I mumbled before I stood up,threw a bill near my cup of latte that I couldn't manage to finish,I had suddenly lost my appetite and ran out the cafe.
I heard him calling me to wait but that's stupid cause I wasn't stopping anytime soon.

I shivered in fear,more memories flashed through my mind, my breathing became erotic,I was panting as I shut the door,thank god for the tinted windows.
I drove off before Alex could open the door to the cafe.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•

Its been 3 days since I met Alex.
Every night I went to Lycans Cove to fight,taking out my anger from my past.
By the third night,I, The Masked,had already made quite the reputation for myself.
Every night,I'd come back home body aching and black traveling bags full of blocked cashes.
By the third night,after I put all my money in the same,well half of it,the one I saved for college,the other half was left in my bank through my credit card and i at least kept had a thousand bucks petty loose cash for shopping,bills and rent.
Dad had become the talk of the town,his great talent in saving lives and he has started dating again,which is ok but none of the women he bought home for dinner seemed to please me or have the least of my interest,they were so.....boring

Today,school finished off with me coming off from basketball training.
I was in the football team,the basketball team as well as the tracks team.
Tracks don't start till next summer so I don't have to worry.
I have basketball training from Mon-Weds.
And football from Thur-Sat.
I have to train during the weekend because I don't train with them on Wednesday.
Me and Bryce get on pretty well.
Jordan asked me out on a date and I accepted because I needed a distraction from the navy blue eyes that seemed to consume my mind.
Alex waited for me outside school the next day after the day at the cafe.
We had a heated argument in the parking lot and that ended up me punching him in the face,he called me a pussy because I didn't give him a chance and that I was too afraid to move on from my past.
He even looked up my past, I really planned on telling him because somehow,he just,I trusted him so easily.

Jordan on the other hand was really sweet and gentle.
He really deserves someone who really likes him.

Just as I'm about to leave the school grounds,I see a familiar porche car parked up next mine.

Alex.